Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:14 am

I must say I'm amazed that he's managed to keep off the internet this long. Usually these types say they're quitting the internet forever and then come back a week later, like Spoony

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:42 am

He ate his iMac and can't afford a new one.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:34 am

Aww I hoped he'd be back, despite my better judgment.
Isn't he the guy who did commission work but always poorly and failing to meet specifications?

Somehow he reminds me a bit of some SA guy named shmorky or something, but probably a bit less insane.
It's a trap!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:53 am

Shmorky at least was responsible for the complete meltdown of Lowtax and his fall from the position of Goon Prime.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:07 pm

Wasn't Shmorky also a massive pedophile that Lowtax let babysit his kids?

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:29 pm

That's the one.

But him and Dobson both made shitty gay comics and posed as perverted underage girls, I guess that's where the similarities end.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:07 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:23 pm
Oengae wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:40 pm
He's okay with pretty women if they're lil lesbuns kissing and grabbing each other's boobs, but like other fat goony beardmen who are way too into lesbians, it's because he can get some vicarious enjoyment of hot chicks without seeing them getting railed by buff Chad Thundercocks who would have gave him swirlies in high school.
There's a best case scenario where both Dobson and Blob fulfill their lesbian dreams by trooning out and moving together.
Has those two ever met, or even interacted online? I think the two would get along sperging over how Nintendo ruined Mario and Zelda by not making them like their non-canon American cartoon adaptations.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:33 pm

I'm not familiar with any actual crossover between the two.
They do it all the time in my dreams, though.
Newhalf wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:34 am
Isn't he the guy who did commission work but always poorly and failing to meet specifications?
Pretty much. His art ain't great, he takes too long because he's lazy, and he seems to abhor any kind of communication with his clients.
He also once bragged about fucking up commissions on purpose if there's too much sexist crap in it (along the lines of "Oh, she's totally naked; too bad I drew a wall in front of her!"), which I'm pretty sure is shit that never happened and only managed to deter possible clients (because who wouldn't trust someone who is proud about taking your money and then doing whatever the fuck he wants?).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:36 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:33 pm
I'm not familiar with any actual crossover between the two.
Knobson drew this
Pretty sure he's also previously admitted to being a fan of Blobby's. Unsurprising, given nobody's seen them in the same place at the same time

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:25 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:33 pm
They do it all the time in my dreams, though.
Gross!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!