Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Complicity » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:28 am

Kama wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:39 pm
I was wondering if Joe just became boring like DSP lately because I haven't seen any sperg outs from him since Battlefield 5
Maybe he will have one now that Bing Bing YahooLand denied his seven pesos.
But probably not, he's such a little bitch.
Just look at how quickly he rolled over when Razorfist made fun of him.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:30 am

These parasites never seem to get that Nintendo, or any other corporation, don't owe them a living.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:57 am

Based Jewtendo being old and out of touch and fucking over streamers is peak kino. I love how all the leeches hoping for gift subs and dono's from the co stream are screaming about this.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:46 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:30 am
These parasites never seem to get that Nintendo, or any other corporation, don't owe them a living.
They don't get it because they believe that Nintendo owes its success to these INs and their amazing game reviews.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:58 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:46 am
Guest wrote:
They don't get it because they believe that Nintendo owes its success to these INs and their amazing game reviews.
Yeah because where would Nintendo be without Punished Pedro to leech shekels off their brand recognition.

Good to see he hasn't forgotten how to be a complete piece of dogshit on his non-stop cruise to irrelevancy

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:24 am

Complicity wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:28 am
Kama wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:39 pm
I was wondering if Joe just became boring like DSP lately because I haven't seen any sperg outs from him since Battlefield 5
Maybe he will have one now that Bing Bing YahooLand denied his seven pesos.
But probably not, he's such a little bitch.
Just look at how quickly he rolled over when Razorfist made fun of him.
Nah he already did that chimp out. The sequel wouldn't nearly be as entertaining as the original

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Guest wrote:
They really do think this. I remember the faggot MatPat in one of his videos saying that the reason the Wii U flopped was because Nintendo was allowing INs to make let's plays about games on the system. It couldn't be because normies got confused by the branding of the system thinking it was an accessory and not a new console and Nintendo barely putting out any marketing to help remove the confusion. I still had cable at the time and don't remember ads for it ever coming on TV ironically only on YouTube.

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:23 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Guest wrote:
They really do think this. I remember the faggot MatPat in one of his videos saying that the reason the Wii U flopped was because Nintendo was allowing INs to make let's plays about games on the system. It couldn't be because normies got confused by the branding of the system thinking it was an accessory and not a new console and Nintendo barely putting out any marketing to help remove the confusion. I still had cable at the time and don't remember ads for it ever coming on TV ironically only on YouTube.
Not only there was no advertising of the console (which I still don't understand), but also there were not that many games for it.
And by looking what Nintendo is doing, even they see Wii U as accessory and Wii extention and not next step. I mean, tbey ported pretty much every game that was worth a fuck to switch and fuckers even moved development of Zelda to that and delayed it for switch launch.
Nintendo is pretty retarded (like how the fuck can you be making a sequel to a game, for which you already have lore and engine fucking done and engine was their biggest problem with BOTW), but not out of the ordinary. Just look at other devs shitting out sequels 4-5 years later with barely any gameplay changes. Makes you wonder what the fuck they are doing all that time.

But back to Pedro, I don't get it. Wasn't he assblasted when Nintendo demonetised videos of their games (back in Wii U times), made huge tantrum out of that and said pretty much fuck Nintendo and he will ignore them forever? So what's this retard problem now? He can't even keep his promise?
That's big assblast for something you suppossedly don't give a damn.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:17 pm

The big gimmick of the Wii U was that you had a controller with a big-ass touchpad, but not even they knew what to do with it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:08 pm

Vitual console serms like its worth having a wiiu