Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:39 pm

Zing!
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:42 am

I just can’t understand it. This is the guy who defended Anita Sarkissian when she attacked all gamers. This is the guy that defended battlefield five until it failed and it was cool to hate on it. I’m surprise that he even hates rings of power. He’s all into that diversity shit. The only reason I can think of that he even hates it is because he knows it’s cool to heat on it and it will get him more attention that way. He would never do something that would affect him negatively at least when it comes to consumer media unless he knew that he would come out the other side looking better .

Heck despite his seven pesos rant and his Nintendo rent people still cited with him because YouTube and Nintendo were being shit at those times otherwise Joal would be making me a breakfast burrito right now

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:30 am

Kama wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:42 am
I just can’t understand it. This is the guy who defended Anita Sarkissian when she attacked all gamers. This is the guy that defended battlefield five until it failed and it was cool to hate on it. I’m surprise that he even hates rings of power. He’s all into that diversity shit. The only reason I can think of that he even hates it is because he knows it’s cool to heat on it and it will get him more attention that way. He would never do something that would affect him negatively at least when it comes to consumer media unless he knew that he would come out the other side looking better .

Heck despite his seven pesos rant and his Nintendo rent people still cited with him because YouTube and Nintendo were being shit at those times otherwise Joal would be making me a breakfast burrito right now
Alvarez likes what is paid to like, and is probably (and secretly) Peeved about Amazon not hiring him to be their shill.
When it comes to defending Anita Bumeesian, he probably thought that feminazis would reward him with love and sex for doing it.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:54 pm

Kama wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:42 am
The only reason I can think of that he even hates it is because he knows it’s cool to heat on it and it will get him more attention that way.
Bingo.
He's always been an attention whore for more than a decade. His "Angry" moniker was always a sensationalist tagline. The only times he's ever been truly angry were when JewTube struck down his videos, putting his peso-generating fund in jeopardy + he has terminal TDS & hates Republicans with an obsessive passion, leading to long-winding bitchfits on his twatter.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:41 pm

Based Benito.
Oh who am I kidding. He just wants to start drama with his viewers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:41 pm
Based Benito.
Oh who am I kidding. He just wants to start drama with his viewers.
He just wants to consoom.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:13 pm

Those are the freaks you defends, Pedro. Enjoy.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:24 pm

I wonder what stance on the gayme Film Roberto will adopt.
I bet he's fighting against himself and his temptation to buy 10 copies, kinda like Lancelot in the movie Excalibur stabs himself to fight his temptation to cuck Arthur with his whore of a wife.