Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:13 am

It's weird someone born in 1984 didn't get into gaming until the fucking Xbox 360 when most people from that generation were Super NES or Genesis kids, and probably experienced the fighting game boom of the 90's. Were his parents poor, religious or something?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:29 am

Poverty isn't it, because even poor kids would get consoles (usually from the previous generation).

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:48 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:13 am
It's weird someone born in 1984 didn't get into gaming until the fucking Xbox 360 when most people from that generation were Super NES or Genesis kids, and probably experienced the fighting game boom of the 90's. Were his parents poor, religious or something?
It's almost as if he's a grifter who saw that making gaymen videos was a surefire way to make money

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:03 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:48 am
Guest wrote:
It's almost as if he's a grifter who saw that making gaymen videos was a surefire way to make money
Remember, he's "Angry" just like that other guy who reviewed Nintendo games.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:57 pm

I could understand if his Fernando's parents were religious nutjobs that would think that gayming is the devil's work, but even then he would've still been exposed through friends who actually owned consoles or by going to the arcades. And he doesn't strike me as the kind of kid who had religious parents anyway.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:12 pm

Aggrieved Alejandro is such a faggot that if he had strongly conservative Christian parents who wouldn't let him play video gaymes, he wouldn't ever stop mentioning it.

He's just a grifter. He's out for that money, nothing more. This is a man who monetised his JewWario tribute video, he doesn't care.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:31 pm

This guy is keeping so well, no wonder he's so popular, doods!
It's a trap!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:31 pm

Guest wrote:
What gets me is the balls for someone who got into gaming with the 360 to, within the very same console generation, start pulling that "voice of the gamers" bullshit. Massive ego.

I mean, the motherfucker hadn't played shit and he was over there screeching to dorito pope and acting like he knew something about vidya. Fuck right off.

He reminds me of DSP in that way. DSP played a few nes/snes games (as a kid) and 10,000,000 hours of Skeet Fighter 2 at arcades. Then he shows up on jewtube playing pleb shit and somehow convinces himself he's qualified to judge the worth of games. Not only that, but he decides he's an authority figure on the subject.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:57 pm
I could understand if his Fernando's parents were religious nutjobs that would think that gayming is the devil's work, but even then he would've still been exposed through friends who actually owned consoles or by going to the arcades. And he doesn't strike me as the kind of kid who had religious parents anyway.
Joe apparently tried a bunch of grifts to become youtube famous if you look at his really early stuff. Video games was his way in

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:45 am

All I remember about Joe is that he paid that big titty swede streamer to pretend to be his girlfriend on camera. I still get a good laugh out of that.