Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
McGinnis

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by McGinnis » Fri May 13, 2022 9:57 am

Newhalf wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 5:51 am
That aside, I could believe Joe actually knows stuff about Halo, it's the quintessential console peasant game seems like.
I too could believe it, except the first two were on the original Xbox and he didn't start gaming until Xbox 360

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 13, 2022 11:28 am

I wonder if he ever got into an argument with his fans for refusing to play through all previous Halo games before being allowed to voice his opinion on the newest one.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri May 13, 2022 11:46 am

McGinnis wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 9:57 am
Newhalf wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 5:51 am
That aside, I could believe Joe actually knows stuff about Halo, it's the quintessential console peasant game seems like.
I too could believe it, except the first two were on the original Xbox and he didn't start gaming until Xbox 360
Wasn’t the 360 backwards compatible? If not he probably played the updated re-releases

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 13, 2022 1:25 pm

I doubt that. He's got a very Reddit kind of taste and approach to gayming. He just likes what he is supposed to like. He's not the kind of guy to get older games.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri May 13, 2022 2:28 pm

Yeah 'reddit taste' is probably the best way to describe it. He 'likes' whatever will give him the most views and most engagement for his channel. Going back and playing Halo 1, Halo 2? Fuck is that? Nobody's talking about those games. The YouTube algorithm doesn't care about them, so Furious Fernando doesn't care about them, either

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 13, 2022 4:07 pm

It's all fake. Everytime there's some new upcoming AAA game he'll hype the fuck out of it, only to then get triggered when it turns out to be shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 13, 2022 8:03 pm

He follows the hype, to be more precise.
Again, Plebbit shit. Be excited for Bethesda and Bioware games! Why? Because you're supposed to.

It's a whole lot like bitches "getting into" Metal because their boyfriend is a metalhead. They will adopt little bits of the culture and listen to some milquetoast bands like Metallica, but they will never truly form an honest appreciation of it.

You know they will never become fans of Aborted, Deserted Fear or Napalm Death. Not because they just naturally don't care much for Death Metal or Grindcore, which would be perfectly fine on its own.

It's because there is no genuine connection in the first place. It's some weird form of mimicry. It's a lifestyle accessory to them and they can't grasp true interests that go beyond their immediate ego and social status. They think that's how everyone operates, because they have so little of a personality that they can't even imagine it being any other way.

Thats what I hate so much about Sarah Wilson and MarzGunt. Gamer, geek, nerd, goth, weeb; those are just modifiers to their "style", not true interests or passions.
They have none such things, just coats of paint to weasel themselves into some group and gain social acceptance within it.

Joe is the same way with vidya. A lot of people are like that with a lot of things. Women operate almost exclusively on that basis. They're basically automatons. Nietzsche's last human, an evolutionary dead end from which nothing worthwhile can spring forth and surpass them. Bona fide subhumans. Stagnation and indifference to it. Reddit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri May 13, 2022 10:19 pm

It's their eternal quest for brownie points and social validation.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Fri May 13, 2022 10:59 pm

It's the same reason why there are so many "trans" people these days. I remember being at some gathering once, and there was this "trans" person who would not shut the fuck up about "troon" this and "troon" that. I'm thinking to myself "Nigga, who are YOU, not your self-proclaimed identity, about?" It's so annoying that people like that, Fernando, and SARAH WILSON exist.

Ghost of Norm McD

Post by Ghost of Norm McD » Fri May 13, 2022 11:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:03 pm
He followsIt's a whole lot like bitches "getting into" Metal because their boyfriend is a metalhead.
Like the time I suddenly became a Game of Thrones fan while I was fucking an alt chick with daddy issues.