Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:18 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:32 am
Yeah, because they're doing so well releasing Earthbound on the switch, right?
They put Earthbound on the Wii U, the New 3DS and as one of the games on the mini SNES. That's three re-releases all within a span of four years. The game is not exactly hard to find legally.

As for the Prime Trilogy, the Wii collection was released not that long ago and it got re-released digitally for the Wii U more recently than that. They're also making another Prime. It is in no way comparable to F-Zero which has released fuck all since 2004

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:40 am

They also put F-Zero on the mini SNES. Big deal.
It's even part of that Switch Online service thingie, which Earthbound has yet to appear in.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:07 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:18 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Yeah, because they're doing so well releasing Earthbound on the switch, right?
They put Earthbound on the Wii U, the New 3DS and as one of the games on the mini SNES. That's three re-releases all within a span of four years. The game is not exactly hard to find legally.

As for the Prime Trilogy, the Wii collection was released not that long ago and it got re-released digitally for the Wii U more recently than that. They're also making another Prime. It is in no way comparable to F-Zero which has released fuck all since 2004
>released on the wii u

Which nobody bought because it was a failure of a console with nogames. They finally have a console that isn't a failure and they hold back what people want or they make it a limited release using a shit version of the rom like mario 64.

>release on new 3ds

Did anyone actually buy one? I'm not talking about a 3ds in general. I mean specifically a "new" 3ds. Because the old model 3ds won't run any snes games at all. There were barely any new 3ds exclusive vidya gaems outside of snes roms though. Even MonHun Gen wasn't exclusive to nu-3ds.

>mini snes

Another limited release meme made for scalpers to fleece suckers. BTW, when I said earthbound, I was also meaning to include the other Mother games in there. Mother 3 of course is the famous one, but the nes game hasn't seen many releases either.

>metroid prime collection was released on wee and then rereleased on wee you

So, on wii then? That's like me saying a game got released on vita so you shouldn't complain it didn't come to anything else. Wiis are old as fuck at this point too. I know they're making a new metroid prime (they say,) but I haven't seen anything recent so it could be two years away still.

Yeah, metroid prime hasn't been as forgotten as f-zero. But f-zero is the king of getting fucked by nintendo.

In general, nintendo has baffingly held back a shit-ton of games from the switch that people want. Sure, a lot of it was released on 3ds, but the people who bought a switch aren't all the same people who bought a 3ds. Nintendo of all people should realize the potential to double-dip cuck-stomers. Just port the 3ds versions of Acuckold Of Time and Majora's Sack. Even though the majora one is AIDS(moby), nintendo fans will still buy it. Port Samus Returns. Port the gba metroids.

I mean, it's a pretty simple concept and one that sony has fucking perfected. When your new shit console comes out, you port all your old, shitty games to it. That way, cuckstomers pay for the same shit again and it costs you a fraction to port what it would cost to make a new shitty game. Nintendo has piles of gba and ds-era shit, not to mention game boy color and n64, that they're just sitting on. They suck massive dick at putting good games on the switch online service too. Imagine having an SNES game library and your best jrpg is fucking breath of fire II.

Even for IPs they fucking own, they fuck it up! No Geneology! No Thracia! No FE3!

Entire genres are missing from the nes and snes online service thingy, because jewtendo would rather do a limited physical release of fucking fire emblem 1. You know, one of the shittiest of the fire emblem games, gameplay-wise (because it was the first.) They'll do a limited run of that to see if it sells well by jewtendo standards before they even think about bringing over a single actually good FE game.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:15 am

That 'limited edition' SNES mini was on sale for quite a long time. I myself managed to get one in 2019 I think it was. Might have even been early 2020, before everything went to shit

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:03 pm

The SNES Mini wasn't all that and a bag of chips. I played Link to the Past but didn't finish it and a little bit of Mario Kart. There really wasn't much else worth checking out. Donkey Kong Country and Starfox were utter shit and I can't believe I played that shit when I was a kid. It's like the old folk who wasted money on the Atari in the 70s.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:03 pm
The SNES Mini wasn't all that and a bag of chips. I played Link to the Past but didn't finish it
Aren't you the same faggot who kept posting here about how you couldn't beat a game most of us beat when we were kids?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:19 pm

I only remember having some struggles with the Ice Temple. There's always something with these Zelda dungeons that heavily involve H20 in all its aggregate states.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:07 am
Did anyone actually buy one? I'm not talking about a 3ds in general. I mean specifically a "new" 3ds. Because the old model 3ds won't run any snes games at all. There were barely any new 3ds exclusive vidya gaems outside of snes roms though. Even MonHun Gen wasn't exclusive to nu-3ds.
The only nu-3DS-exclusive game I can think of is Xenoblade Chronicles. The only advantage you have with MonHun titles are (probably) fewer frame drops.
Port Samus Returns. Port the gba metroids.
I would very much appreciate a version of Samus Returns whose weapon-switching is not exclusively tied to touch screen controls.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:03 pm
The SNES Mini wasn't all that and a bag of chips. I played Link to the Past but didn't finish it
Aren't you the same faggot who kept posting here about how you couldn't beat a game most of us beat when we were kids?
Stop being a try hard, you Cheeto loving flaggot. Unlike you I don't replay kids games every few months to keep my useless streamer skills sharp.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:31 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
As far as I know, this is a series they own outright and they know a rabid army of hipsters are chomping at the bit to buy the games. But they refuse to release them, thus forcing piracy to the point that fags sell roms in dummied-up repro carts on fleabay. Really highlights how nintendo hate their fanbase.
Nintendy knows that the idiots who pretend to like Mother are stupid faggots and bully them as a joke.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:04 pm

But do these idiots really need Mother anymore, with Western "masterpieces" like Undertale and YIIK around` :roll: ?
-Yours Truly