Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:13 pm

Guestfag wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:02 pm
But back to Pedro, I don't get it. Wasn't he assblasted when Nintendo demonetised videos of their games (back in Wii U times), made huge tantrum out of that and said pretty much fuck Nintendo and he will ignore them forever? So what's this retard problem now? He can't even keep his promise?
That's big assblast for something you suppossedly don't give a damn.
It's very simple. He doesn't like Nintendo (from what I recall he's like an Xbox 360 fanboy) but doing videos on Nintendo products makes him the most Jewgle adsense shekels which is why he does them. He's mad basically because he's a whore and a parasite and Nintendo won't allow him to be both of those things on their dime

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:17 pm
The big gimmick of the Wii U was that you had a controller with a big-ass touchpad, but not even they knew what to do with it.
Thing with the Wii U touchpad is, when you've got a touchpad close to the screen like the DS and you can look at both screens at once more-or-less it's intuitive but when you've got one far away from the screen like with the Wii U and you have to keep looking down from the game to look at the touch screen it's actually quite irritating and the opposite of intuitive.

Also, going back to Nintendo being retarded, I find it hilarious that they're re-releasing Skyward Sword for the Switch, but they've introduced button mapping for the controls, which is literally all that anybody wanted ten years ago. It's taken them ten years to realise that nobody actually wants their faggy motion controls

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:20 pm

Switch is gay. They should have continued with the Wii motion controls because I was a boss in online multiplayer with those things. Making a handheld console that's weaker than everything else is just silly.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:44 pm

I think I can live without more motion control Zelda games where said motion controls cause Link to hold the sword like a magic wand.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:28 pm

Skyward Sword was the worst fucking 3D Zelda by far and the shitty motion controls were a huge part of it. Practically every enemy had to be some kind of puzzle. It was basically 'this guy has a gap in his shield, swing right to kill him' and, whenever I played it at least, you'd swing right and it would register as a left swing and fuck your shit up.

So yeah, not that button mapping would make Skyward Sword significantly better but at least they've learned, albeit ten years too late. They put out the Galaxy port without the motion controls as well, as well as some other Wii games. All I remember when reading reviews of Wii games was 'Game was good but they should have offered the option to play with traditional controls' so it's not like people weren't saying this at the time

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:10 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:08 pm
Vitual console serms like its worth having a wiiu
Hacking it is the only reason, because to my knowledge you can basically grab all those virtual console games for free.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:35 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:08 pm
Vitual console serms like its worth having a wiiu
Are you one of those sad faggots who bought a WiiJew to play an emulated copy of Earthbound?

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:09 am

If you buy a legitimate copy, Nintendo-sama will surely release Mother 3 in English

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:32 am

Yeah, because they're doing so well releasing Earthbound on the switch, right?
SpoilerShow
As far as I know, this is a series they own outright and they know a rabid army of hipsters are chomping at the bit to buy the games. But they refuse to release them, thus forcing piracy to the point that fags sell roms in dummied-up repro carts on fleabay. Really highlights how nintendo hate their fanbase. They're also determined to sweep Metroid Prime Trilogy under the rug and keep F-Zero dead forever.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:50 am

Earthbound is just obscure enough that they can use it to show off their disgust at the baka gaijin.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette