Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: MundaneFatt

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:47 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:54 pm
Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:37 pm
He's so mad that all his Internet shekels dried up. Every single Uber Eats order he delivers is like a twist of the knife. :lol:
Fuck you OBM. Log in to your Seig Zion account
Suck my cock you delivery cuck, this is why the only tip you’ll ever get from me is my dick. :lol: Log into your account!

wtf am I even doing in the boulder king thread? This guy is pointless.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Don'tAnalizeMeBro!

Post by Don'tAnalizeMeBro! » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:33 pm
Cuckara wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:21 pm
Also, he did a stream called "Why Gamergate Was a Mistake". :lol:
Haha what a faggot.
It was a mistake, from his perspective, because it didn't lead to the fame and fortune he'd hoped. More like infamy and ruin
TBF the infamy, ruin, and irrelevancy he's experienced came from being outed as having falsely flagged a lot of other YouTube channels.

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:16 pm

Don'tAnalizeMeBro! wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:33 pm
Cuckara wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:21 pm
Also, he did a stream called "Why Gamergate Was a Mistake". :lol:
Haha what a faggot.
It was a mistake, from his perspective, because it didn't lead to the fame and fortune he'd hoped. More like infamy and ruin
TBF the infamy, ruin, and irrelevancy he's experienced came from revealing his face and confirming he's a fat, down syndrome looking mother fucker with no neck.
Ftfy
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:18 pm

And for confirming that his girlfriend came with a daughter from another man in the package, making the best Mundane Matt meme a reality.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:09 pm

My girlfriend's daughter.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:54 pm
Fuck you OBM. Log in to your Seig Zion account
Holy shit what a perceptive guest this was

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:07 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:55 am
The funny thing about him is that he never needed to disassociate with GG because he was never accepted in the first place.
He was always unwelcome there, as he is unwelcome everywhere.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:58 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:07 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:55 am
The funny thing about him is that he never needed to disassociate with GG because he was never accepted in the first place.
He was always unwelcome there, as he is unwelcome everywhere.
"Who GateKeeps the GateKeepers?" :?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:30 pm

r/[object Object] icon
r/copypasta
u/martonmagyar avatarmartonmagyar
3y
Hey, what's going on everybody
Hey, what's going on everybody. My name is Matt Jarbo, this is the mundanematt Channel.

I'd like to thank you so much for checking out this trailer. Now, if you're unsure about why you should subscribe to the channel, I'mma fill you in, I'm gonna give you a pitch, I'mma tell you what I do.

I'm a full-time YouTube news commentator. My job is to head out there in the wilds of the internet, pluck the most interesting, newsworthy stories of the day and talk about them. And they're not all just one subject. I do what I like to call a "chick-chick-pow" scattershot of news. I go out there, I find stories that are political, gaming, technology, entertainment, social - you name it, I will talk about it. It's a wide variety of content on this channel, to allow you to be exposed to stuff you may not hear anywhere else on this platform. And that's why I love doing what I get to do. I get to go out there and help you kick some serious butt when you're talking to your friends about what's going on in the world.

You know how it is: you're playing a game, you're talking to your family, you're at, you know, a co-worker's house or whatever, and all of the sudden some story comes up, and they tell you something that is not, you know, accurate. You're like "hahaha, I know the truth about this, I learnt about this from some guy named mundanematt"!

That's right, I'm that level of narcissistic when it comes to my job. :-) But no, in all reality, I love what I do. I get to this every day of the week, and I very much invite you to come on this journey. If you'd like to do it, hit that subscribe, check back daily. Sunday through Thursday, 10 PM Pacific Standard Time is when I stream, and we do the mundamematt Show, which pre-records the content for the next day. So if you want to get in on that action, watch the stories be performed live, that is the best time to do that. Otherwise, please hit that subscribe, check back all the time - and remember, Turn Off That Pesky Adblock!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:09 pm

Isn't Fatt's channel basically dead now?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.