Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Complicity » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:26 pm

Meh, i can only read so many tweets like "I'm currently suffering a violent PTSD attack after my mother told me to fuck off, reminding myself i'm a fighter by watching @TheSpoonyOne videos and using my Mulan necklace as a suppository #SICKANDSMELLY" before it becomes boring.

I wonder what happened to that lifter with brain damage.
His groundbreaking novel for children about the battle between a Muslim female dinosaur and a female space dragon should have been published by now.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:38 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:41 pm
The most important thing to remember is that he was arrested for giving $20 blowjobs in the public library.
In a Michael Myers costume, wearing a custom mask with an O shaped mouth.

“What’s the blowjob man?”
“As a matter of fact, that was.”
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:40 am

Complicity wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:26 pm
Meh, i can only read so many tweets like "I'm currently suffering a violent PTSD attack after my mother told me to fuck off, reminding myself i'm a fighter by watching @TheSpoonyOne videos and using my Mulan necklace as a suppository #SICKANDSMELLY" before it becomes boring.
You rang?
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:41 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:36 pm
I like Ogre posts. It's not like anything else is happening w any of the INs.
Pretty much true across the board. They all fucked off and collected their COVID gibs while the cities they live in burned around them.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:54 am

I'll second (or third, whatever) Piss Ogre being immensely boring. Only way she, or any of them, becomes interesting is if she decides to decorate the ceiling with her brains

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:57 am

There's the self-diagnosed PTSD. WH well on her way to winning SJW Bingo.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:50 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:40 am
Ah, so she doesn't mention that these are violent dreams about @TheSpoonyOne if she's actually replying to @TheSpoonyOne :thinking:
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:20 pm
I'm waiting for her nudes to drop.
If you were @TheSpoonyOne, you would have a spam folder full of them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:54 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:20 pm
I'm waiting for her nudes to drop.
Yeah, I too need something to spur me on to suicide

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:57 pm

Girls, boys, and otherdimensional things. I took your lamenting to heart, where you don't want to endure the PTSD-struggles of various sick, but not weak persons. And instead want to be informed biannually about the bountiful productivity of the great Spoonmeister. So while we are all waiting for Cuckson's final rewriting of the XCom manual, and the inclusion of "Hogmother" in the WWE roster, let's revel and bask in Spoonys Extended Twitterverse from January to June, predigested by me (no Twitter-tags, because Spoonoo needs the bandwith for the Platinum membership content). Don't worry, you (and I) won't have to sit through it in one go, simply because I can't be assed to invest this much time at once. So as a teaser for YEAR OF THE SPOON - SEASON 2021 let's have fun with the end of December

YEAR OF THE SPOON - TWITTER HIGHLIGHT REEL
Bonus Kahntent: Christmas week + Birthday blowout 2020
Key notes: 40 years wasted / mentions of working on a review/stream/moving out: 0
Total tweets, counting December 20th til December 30th: 254 / average (active days only): ø 23,09
Total #ConcussionsOfKillTheSaikyioStyle (Usage of dumb hashtags is a requirement. If I were to count every time Spoony roleplays Wolverine buttfucking Gandalf we'll be here til Rachel actually achieves her rasslin' career): 6
Total #Depression threads (not counting his own yammering replies to said threads): 5
SpoilerShow
- Starting strong after a 5 day hiatus, our beloved shepherd through Dark Times comments philosophically on the foolishness of strife, receiving 39 ass-pats
- Now I'm curious if he could give his dick after effect skillz to the Truckerpuss. Both things haven't been in use since 2015.
- Second of the sad-tweets, where Spoony goes on a super-thin thread from watching Logan, then Wolverine Origins, to April not getting that emulating a C64 is not honorable for the angry-reviewer-manchild guild! Stupid women!
- Steve Spoonwin, beastmaster, shares snippets of his wisdom about surviving in the wild, and what animals are dangerous
- now, it would be funny to know what the original tweet of the real POTUS was about, but the irony of this is not bad by itself.
- Depression thread #3 right on Christmas.
Oh I wonder what he got from his parents, seeing as the gift he gave them was the prospect of having sired a homeless failure. Well, 3 out of 4, and so on. Merry Christmas everyone :3
- You are tired of being tired, boss!
- Fuck you and your birthday presents! I don't want anything, I just want the sad!
- So yeah, Armzgurl is talking innocently about Bahubaali, and thirsty Spoonybard is alluring how, if he had the power of Bollywood Wire Kung-Fu, he would use it for fucking. Not shitting, no subtext, he is straight up hitting on her.
- https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 3709696000
Only one year older than you Spoony, only one year older :D
- now, as you fellow academics of Spoonylore know, Noah does absolutely nothing on New Years, but will instead take a drunken week off, and stop tweeting until January 5th, giving Rachel a thundering orgasm on his return
Now onto January and beyond (after I have taken my time) :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:10 pm

When Spoony is so boring that his own DHI thread is transmitting re-runs.
White boy summer indeed.