Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by mad bum » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:13 pm
If he's not talking about livestreaming… could he be talking about an actual review?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:08 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:31 pm
He's talking about not being able to play some game on his own, like it's some kind of a fucking chore.
It is to him. Whenever he streamed Cuckson had to channel is inner Kamina with all his might, just to encourage Boss to keep playing for a few more minutes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:20 pm

Meanwhile...

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:38 pm

Don't ask how
You fall asleep in a heap of old Taco Bell wrappers?

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:30 pm

Gaming can be a chore. Kojima Fedex Simulator, fucking Village, it's shit without substance that turn it into chore and work if you want to complete it, just to be done with it. So I can understand that with the state of gayming nowadays, where most games are copy-pasted crap about polidicks and white supremacy privilege.
And sony faggots instead of releasing Bloodborne with 60fps for PC, they bother with boring as shit god of soy and uncharted 4.
Soy ruins fucking everything.
Last 2 years were shit, when it should've been indie resurgence like back in 2009-2012. Same with youtube.

Spoony will probably burn out on twatter, too, and his breaks will be longer until he drops it and dies in dark alley like blowjob mayers.
As for hair twatter... Well, classic spoony retard. He should drink more and keep on with shit diet, that will make it better!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:42 am

casual pleb wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:31 pm
He's talking about not being able to play some game on his own, like it's some kind of a fucking chore.
[/quote]

He always picked some random steam trash game rather than something he's interested in. He's been on a MK11 twitter spree so he's obviously playing that.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:04 am

2000s Spoony would have made at least one movie-length video about this
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:23 am

Rushy wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:04 am
2000s Spoony would have made at least one movie-length video about this
Hey, learn some compassion man! Noah is in the worst physical and emotional shape he's ever been. I mean he's been saying that for 6 years now, and he seems to get worse each time, but this time for real! Obviously he needs to avoid everything and hide away for years at a time because time heals all wounds right?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:22 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:30 pm
Gaming can be a chore. Kojima Fedex Simulator, fucking Village, it's shit without substance that turn it into chore and work if you want to complete it, just to be done with it. So I can understand that with the state of gayming nowadays, where most games are copy-pasted crap about polidicks and white supremacy privilege.
And sony faggots instead of releasing Bloodborne with 60fps for PC, they bother with boring as shit god of soy and uncharted 4.
Soy ruins fucking everything.
Last 2 years were shit, when it should've been indie resurgence like back in 2009-2012. Same with youtube.
That's part of the reason I've barely touched a "pancake" game (fuck I hate that cringe term) in years and play VR almost exclusively now. The scene is still new enough that it hasn't (yet) been fully pozzed, and mature enough that there are a ton of fun indie experiences and even a few genuine, full-blown AAA titles, with more coming out all the time. I've sunk literally hundreds of hours into Pavlov (essentially Counter Strike in VR) and Half-life: Alyx alone.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:38 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:22 am
That's part of the reason I've barely touched a "pancake" game (fuck I hate that cringe term)
I can't stand to touch your mom's pancake titties.