Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wulfenlord

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by wulfenlord » Sun May 22, 2022 5:37 am

They are destined for each other :3

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun May 22, 2022 5:38 am

Complicity wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:32 am
Nah it's just that Miles is a better surrogate mommy than Orcril.
He very likely cleans his house and knows how to cook a steak, while Spoony and Von Cunt would rather live among dust, grime and empty instant ramen cups that do those tasks themselves.
The part of the house that was rApril's responsibility seemed clean enough and Spoons, when he went on his 'why did she leave me?' series of ramblings mentioned that she did cook, although not well. Plus Miles seems to be just as much of an enabler as rApril.

No, I think it's simply that most of the stress of living out in Illinois is gone now that he's moved back home. He doesn't have to worry about money or billth or any of that shit now that he's got his brother to sponge off.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 22, 2022 7:22 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:37 am
They are destined for each other :3
What is it with INs and IN-adjacent people and their deep-rooted fear and loathing for fireworks?
It's not really my coup of tea either, but I wouldn't get social media PTSD (the most common kind of PTSD these days) over it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun May 22, 2022 3:59 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:38 am
No, I think it's simply that most of the stress of living out in Illinois is gone now that he's moved back home. He doesn't have to worry about money or billth or any of that shit now that he's got his brother to sponge off.
I think this is it. In Illinois he had killer icicles, creditors on his case, a house to theoretically take care of, and April was probably nagging him for being a complete failure and shut-in. In Arizona Miles handles all the adult responsibilities.

He probably is still greasy and increasingly overweight though.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 22, 2022 4:27 pm

Don't forget the roaming gangs of Mariachi bands.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun May 22, 2022 4:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 7:22 am
What is it with INs and IN-adjacent people and their deep-rooted fear and loathing for fireworks?
https://www.autismspeaks.org/expert-opi ... ourth-july
お前はもう死んでいる。

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun May 22, 2022 9:07 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 7:04 pm
And another one sneaked past me (I'm done with the tallys for today though). Could it be that Miles the Ace finally manned up and gave him an ultimatum?
I don't know why so many people insist that Miles grudgingly took Spoony in and must spend all day haranguing him to get a job. He's probably thrilled to have his big brother back home so they can watch '80s movies and play vidya. I bet he doesn't even charge him rent.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 22, 2022 9:37 pm

His mind SCREAMS in eternal torment, seeing his beloved older brother reduced to a mere husk of a man.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 23, 2022 1:39 am

Real cute of the hog to "try finishing" watching his stream. She's seen it for the fifth time at least and will watch it another eighty times anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Mon May 23, 2022 4:25 am

And we have the returning of classic Spoony staple: The Wheel of Excuses!
Even though Burton may be definitely is rotting in a dumpster along with Rap Rat, his most priced possesion from the #Depression-era remains
Also, she is not going to fuck you, dude. Even if she would take on he backhanded flirtations of the most omega of nerds, she is both jaded with Vic not fucking her, and the fact that even her gringo lapdog has more testosteron than you :3
Sounds of Spoony googling: Why are graphics cards so damn expensive

"Bit... coin? Is that related to DK coins? Nah, it says 'mining' here... But why would Minecraft affect GPU prices?! I can run it just fine! TRUMP!
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow