Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guestfag » Mon May 17, 2021 1:22 pm

Both.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 17, 2021 3:41 pm

They are valid as headmates.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2021 8:07 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 6:21 pm
The absolute delusion of Twitter Twits never ceases to amaze me.
Besides the troons that think they're hot women, everybody is an artist, a movie director, a writer, a model, or CEO of some imaginary company. Or a pro wrestler.
AND a critic.
Some YT IN bitch popped up in my suggestions and because it had Doge in the thumbnail, I started watching it. She started with a history lesson on internet reviews and characters and started going on a rant about how these characters, who had bad takes on purpose, slowly revealed that *shock* the people behind it also have bad takes on movies! BAD CRITICISM ON THE INTERNET!
I stopped it there. Criticism was a bad joke from day one. People who are educated on a certain level can discuss media among themselves. That is fine and creators can grow with that. Reviews for the broad public were always shit, even when just done by a handful of professionals. Their criticism of the technical aspects are mixed with their taste and most viewers/readers have a different taste and are not bothered by lighting and cinematography as long as it is not extremely good or extremely bad.
So now everyone is a critic. You can watch a review by Doge or Brad or even Spoony (well, you have to rewatch old reviews from Spoony) because the review entertains you, you can watch people who you know have a similar taste or you can watch educated people talk about technical details (Dan Olson) or how everything is deeply problematic (NCunt).
And this uneducated, stupidly runt wants to shit on other uneducated people creating silly videos? The absolute gall of some people.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 17, 2021 8:41 pm

It is the curse of the IN to never notice the irony in their actions.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed May 19, 2021 6:31 am

Noah retweeted this:

Post by Guest » Wed May 19, 2021 6:32 am

That narcissist wouldn't know the first thing about depression.

Post by Guest » Wed May 19, 2021 7:07 am

Read an interesting article talking about the whole Harry and Meghan thing which suggests that obsession with talk therapy, psychotherapy and excessive navel gazing has actually made us more narcissistic as a society. Can't help but look at Spoony and strongly suspect that's true.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed May 19, 2021 7:31 am

"Passive suicide (...) is an incredibly difficult situation to live with."
If I read between the lines correctly, the correct solution would be to "JUST DO IT!"
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 19, 2021 10:29 am

Guest wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:07 am
Read an interesting article talking about the whole Harry and Meghan thing which suggests that obsession with talk therapy, psychotherapy and excessive navel gazing has actually made us more narcissistic as a society. Can't help but look at Spoony and strongly suspect that's true.
Not sure if he ever had any therapy sessions. A more likely culprit is social media, if you ask me.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed May 19, 2021 10:48 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 10:29 am
Not sure if he ever had any therapy sessions. A more likely culprit is social media, if you ask me.
The form is different but the result is the same. Giving him a platform to endlessly talk about how his life sucks hasn't made him better off, it's just made him more of a narc.

I suppose this is another way of putting the whole 'social media enables narcissists' idea