Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wulfenlord

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by wulfenlord » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:07 am

You know that "searching" involves actively calling or writing? Also, what exactly did you do to help your mom?
"Get out of the way, you're blocking the kitchen" - *sigh* mom, can't you see I'm watching a Live Wire while waiting for the rice in the micro wave? Ugh, fine. go fuck a cactus"
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:57 pm

Ha, "busy"! Low energy sloths like her are so unfit, both physically and mentally, that having one very simple task a day exhausts them. They'll tell you they had a busy day.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:58 am

If she's able to watch Spoopy videos at her mom's house, then obviously her mom isn't putting her foot down too harshly on the old Spoony Stalking. Dumb hog should stay there.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:15 am

She's probably doing it in secret (while revealing all her dirty little secrets on twitter because apparently she believes mummy will never see it).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:22 am

Live Wire Essscapism ~ August 2022 - pt.1

Gunpla Building Simulator

Alright girls & boys, let's watch the Bumbling One fail at another game, shall we? Right off the bat at 4 minutes in, an ass-kissing 10 bucks from Geoffrey Stanfield for "Spoonys Cough Medicine Fund" triggers Noahs Night Terrors about his Bronchitis. At the 8th minute, the Hog coughs up 20 of her hard earned (Hah!) Cucknadian Durrahs.

Honestly, though I have watched the video, I can't tell you what the game is about. It's a weird mish-mash of a 'trapped-in-a-retro-computer-program' Horror game while playing shitty open-source minigames like Solitaire or sumthin. Think of a mixture of Inscryption and the shitty 2000's flash game 'Windows RG'. Music's kinda good though, like full-on copied the Duke 3D Midi vibes. The "fun" starts at around 1:43 (because the mini-games are 'downloading' at dial-up speed) where Spoony can't figure out how to assemble and paint a Gundam figurine.

The 2 donations mentioned at the beggining should be close to the only ones he received, all in all he only made it out with a little over 30$. No Cuckson or Grenadier__Andy in sight, either. Can't tell if its because his ungodly streaming times, or because his sycophants still wait for their undeserved spending money.

Do Not Ask For Counter Monkeys

Shitty Graphic Adventure/Voyeurism Simulator with Hunger mechanics. I strongly suspect there is some kind of social commentary involved, but fuck me if I care. Its August 2nd, so at least some of his paypigs had the opportunity to get their next welfare checks, and Cuckson also finished moving on, his Jizz-circuits fully loaded. Highest donation this month so far comes from RealTanku at 43 minutes, scrounging up 20 quid for making him and his gay buttbuddies laugh during Darch Thymes (it should remain the last income this stream). At close to 2 hours in, Spoony realizes he manoeuvred himself into an unwinnable state and quits, his pockets filled with 45 dollars.

Dekker MD, Cthulhu Practitioner - pt.2

Onto the marathon of completing the misadventures of Doc Dek. Prepare to be bored into madness. Something about mental patients stuck in a time loop, bla bla forced suspense, bla bla. At 21 minutes one Nicholas Olson tries bribing him with a 20$ bill to watch the new Nigflix Tekken, and receives neither reaction nor thanks. Regular donor Charlie Heathcott spares 20 bucks also, and at least gets a lazy Thanks spat in his general direction. Lesson of the day: Don't. Tell. Him. What. To. Do. With. His. Couchsurfing. Time.

Spoony left the consulting couch after 2 and a half hours, 100$ richer.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

SpoilerShow

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:25 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:22 am
Honestly, though I have watched the video, I can't tell you what the game is about. It's a weird mish-mash of a 'trapped-in-a-retro-computer-program' Horror game while playing shitty open-source minigames like Solitaire or sumthin. Think of a mixture of Inscryption and the shitty 2000's flash game 'Windows RG'. Music's kinda good though, like full-on copied the Duke 3D Midi vibes. The "fun" starts at around 1:43 (because the mini-games are 'downloading' at dial-up speed) where Spoony can't figure out how to assemble and paint a Gundam figurine.
I have played this one too.
It's not horror and it's made by the same devs of that ShenZhen circuit builder simulator, and it's a collection of puzzle games in a pseudo-retro operating system.
The more puzzles you solve, the more the gayme gives you useless trivia about the operating system and the life of programmers who i believe don't even exist.

And of course when it comes to the Not-Gundam building simulator, without even clicking on the video, i can tell that the stupid asshole assembled the model before painting it, made a mess and didn't figure out how to use the masking tape.
Btw, the gayme allows you to create animated gifs of the models once you are done with them, here is how mine turned out:

I started building the alternate color scheme of this same model and then uninstalled the game out of boredom.
But if our 260 IQ Computer Scientist Lord of Tekken Chess God tries and fails to make more models, i will be more than happy to install the game again just to show him how a white man operates.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:08 pm

Live Wire Escapism ~ August 2022 - pt.2

Adventures of Nork Deddok - pt.3

Ugh, nearly 3 hours of this slog, and there is still one more part. The audience is spouting nonsense questions to ask the actors in the game, Spoony is ignoring everyone and just follows the breadcrumbs the game feeds him. Well, 'interactive playbook' is more apt than game, it's more linear than Morrowind's keyword system, even a 3-year-old could follow the story, as it's literally handed out. But I guess that's why Noah didn't ragequit :3

After this torture for his viewers, he is left with 25$, a measly 9$/h
Let's find out how he fares in:

The Incarcerous Trolling of Dekkard Cain - pt.4

Oh baby, the story gets wild - quantum gambling, dreamwalking, an unseen beast that always hungers... yawn, wake me up when the theatrical actors are finished reading their lines. At 2:45, Spoony gets to the only actual decision in the game: Who shot Mr. Burns killed Dr. Dekker? Will his immense detective skills honed throughout the game solve this mystery?

His tally is around 10 buckaroos, or in other terms, about treefiddy per hour. Will we yet see the day where this number stays at 0?

SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:21 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:25 am
I started building the alternate color scheme of this same model and then uninstalled the game out of boredom.
But if our 260 IQ Computer Scientist Lord of Tekken Chess God tries and fails to make more models, i will be more than happy to install the game again just to show him how a white man operates.
Just get Gundam Breaker.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:34 pm

When is he gonna play tekken so I can snipe his ass?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:12 pm

I'm certain Spoony would never play with the general public.