Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:53 am

casual pleb wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:53 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:53 am
I'm going to risk the permaban for mentioning 3DPD

but you guys realize you're supposed to discover pussy one day and leave gaming behind, right
That's some simpleton propaganda right there - you're supposed to forget all your hobbies and "grow up" and instead put all your effort into serving women or raising a bunch of ungrateful children - no thank you.

NEVER allow a woman to control how you want to spend your free time, most of them don't really want a submissive man and don't actually care how much time you spend gaming, slacking or whatever as long as you're man enough to be able to put her in her place(of course, this only applies to normal women, all of the feminist/sjw crowd is a lost cause).
> fucking women is letting them CONTROL YOU

You see now why your father just tells people you're gay?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:30 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:53 am
>fucking women is letting them CONTROL YOU
Giving up what you enjoy for a slim chance at puss is letting them control you
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:53 am
You see now why your father just tells people you're gay?
I strongly suspect you may be projecting

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:46 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:20 pm
Meanwhile...
Without even looking at her account, I can tell that Rachel will do / has already done the following:
  • Mention how she has done the very same thing. In fact during these particular dark times (which she has probably never mentioned before because she's just making shit up again) she tore out her hair until her head was all bald and/or bloody.
  • Mention how she "wouldn't wish this upon anyone else" (especially not @TheSpoonyOne)
  • End her ramblings by reminding him of her ancient promise about her door that will always be open to him
RedLine wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:38 pm
Don't ask how
You fall asleep in a heap of old Taco Bell wrappers?
He did a test run for the replacement dremel he built out of spare parts.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:02 pm

Now, is this good or bad for his inevitable actor discovery? Will GayGay Abrams or the Wachowsky sisters abominations still look for a longhaired hobo if he has bald spots?

edit with the latest Hognews: Wow, what a sperged, backhanded, trying-so-hard-not-to-be-obvious way of saying "I'd still fuck your brains out"
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:39 am
Au contraire - like the child throwing a screaming tantrum in public, I believe that fembot/socjus women are most desperate of all to be shown their place. What do you reckon the percentage is of hardcore feminist women that also have hardcore rape fantasies? I'd bet good money that it's high.
That may very well be the truth, however this is short-sighted thinking, sure - you may get that one incredible lay or two, but it is likely going to cost you - a lot.

At the end of the day all of them are addicted to virtue signaling and approval from their fellow SJWs - no amount of dicking will change that, sooner or later you will get false accused/cucked/baby trapped or simply nagged to death - it's just not worth it.

You should run away as fast as possible at the first sight of danger hair or mentioning of the "girl power."

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:28 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:56 pm
At the end of the day all of them are addicted to virtue signaling and approval from their fellow SJWs - no amount of dicking will change that, sooner or later you will get false accused/cucked/baby trapped or simply nagged to death - it's just not worth it.
all avoided if you stick to based tgirls

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:43 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:20 pm
Meanwhile...
What a tragedy. Those hollywood talent scouts looking for greasy, long haired wormtounge looking actors will never pick spoony now.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:52 pm

They might hire him as a clown if he rips out that hair just right.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:52 pm
They might hire him as a clown
I could see him playing the greasy corpse of a child raping clown on SVU. Playing a corpse seems perfect for him, really.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:53 am
I'm going to risk the permaban for mentioning 3DPD

but you guys realize you're supposed to discover pussy one day and leave gaming behind, right
Vaginas are gross, but I only tolerate them because man ass is grosser