Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:53 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:02 pm
Idk, he became so irrelevant, I doubt many people would bother making anything more than a r.i.p. tweet.
And pass up the opportunity for attention and shekels. Yeah, right

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:50 am

RedLine wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:06 pm
Spoony isn't going to be kicked out of that house for a long time. The feds are going to extend the eviction stop probably throughout Biden's entire term and even after that the Illinois government is so heavily Dem that they'll probably extend it another few years after that.
Incredibly retarded, 50 IQ take. Moratorium is literally over at 12:01 Sunday morning, courts are preparing for it with special rules, the Supreme Court indicated in an earlier ruling that the CDC never had the authority to do it and Biden has said that only Congressional action can keep it alive, the Feds aren't going to touch it. It Illinois the governor has already said he's not extending it.

Noah still has months to go (his case was extended today until September, which is when the courts will begin tackling evictions filed prior to August 1) but the idea it will last for years rather than literally hours is dumb as fuck and we won't have long to wait for you to pretend you never said it.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:17 am

Boys, are ya ready for another knee-buckling adventure? Well, strap on and hold onto your crutches, the Warrior-princess of foul moods has you covered!
Just imagine the setting: It's afternoon. Gender/- and neuro-diverse children of color vandalizing playing in the streets. You are enjoying the breeze. In the distance you hear gasps for breath long before you see the actual ham-galaxy waddling into sight. You hold on to the park bench you sit on to withstand the gravitational pull. Her heaving struggles are paired with blaring audio from her headphones (because of course she is disregarding social decorum), with cables leading to a bag, attached to the beasts crutches, as a mockery of life-support. Every now and then, this shambling husk stops in her tracks, letting out a gasp, trying to get her quivering leg-trunks under control.
>Gubment assisted housing
>no job
>Nintendo Switch

Yo bitch, that brace will do wonders for the remaining muscles to completely stop working! But good for you that you received your daily ass-pats from #sickandfat.
Keep on punching it :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:39 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:50 am
Noah still has months to go (his case was extended today until September, which is when the courts will begin tackling evictions filed prior to August 1) but the idea it will last for years rather than literally hours is dumb as fuck and we won't have long to wait for you to pretend you never said it.
Sorry I didn't realize the giant dildo you have jammed in your ass allowed you to see the future. Obviously there will be no new bullshit between now and this fall at the federal, state, or local levels that will give Spoony any reprieve.
If I'm wrong then Spoony is homeless and if I'm right then I get to be right. No way to lose here.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:49 am

>So I'm very sore, tired and pissed.

I would not be surprised if she was literally pissed, as in soaking wet with piss

Now, imagine being at the restaurant and suddenly seeing this landwhale flopping around doing this whole show. I would actually pay to see that.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:02 am

Wulfy, your descriptions are like poetry.

> #Sicknotweak
> Literally fucking weak

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:05 am

Is the Spoony movie out yet? Man, I'm eager to see some new wild content!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:06 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:17 am
Notice how @DepressionMuse is now doing the @-ing for the usual senpais (@Markiplier and of course @TheSpoonyOne), still for no reason (besides attention), but more subtly because it's not in the actual tweet itself.
I feel an unholy alliance on the horizon.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:06 am
Notice how @DepressionMuse is now doing the @-ing for the usual senpais (@Markiplier and of course @TheSpoonyOne), still for no reason (besides attention), but more subtly because it's not in the actual tweet itself.
I feel an unholy alliance on the horizon.
Fuck you talkin' bout, man?
The response tweet tagged all those people automatically because the tweet it's responding to tagged all of those people

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:49 am
Now, imagine being at the restaurant and suddenly seeing this landwhale flopping around doing this whole show. I would actually pay to see that.
I wonder how many people laughed.
お前はもう死んでいる。