Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:42 pm

RedLine wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:33 pm
So Miles is a single guy making $95k a year?
Apparently that's a pay cut from 2019

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:39 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:17 pm
What's hilarious about that picture is you know which one Miles is even without checking.
You can tell by the body language of the only woman in the picture.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:52 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:02 pm
In theory that bit about dumping her if she doesn't behave is nice and sounds very dandy, however:

- if you get the woman pregnant, either by accident or by her design, you're FUCKED nonetheless;
- if she makes your policy of "dump at the first sign of problem" sound and look like "an abusive relationship", you're also FUCKED;
- she may decide to take revenge on you for dumping her no matter how much you try to make loud and clear what are your policies, because women absolutely hate feeling rejected, in which case you're also FUCKED - domestic violence reports, damage to your property or to your social status or employment, etc.;
- if it ever gets seriously adversarial and the law gets involved, there are greater chances of them sticking to her side of the story, not yours, so you're also completely and utterly FUCKED;

Don't get FUCKED, that's all I'm saying.
Well, don't get her pregnant then - wear a rubber, never finish inside even with a condom on and always make sure to dispose of your own condoms.

Even if you by some miracle do get her pregnant, while following all of the above, you're still not really THAT fucked unless you decide to put that ring on because of it.

Also don't sleep with someone unless you're at least somewhat confident that they are not insane/sjw/feminist etc.

Of course, it all depends on where you live - if your court system is known to put men in jail because of false accusations on regular basis or if you can get easily punished for just living with a woman by law, then yeah, it's probably not really worth it.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:55 pm

Stay away from 3D ciswomen. Just don't be a lovelorn ACE faggot either.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:38 pm
Nobue wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:56 pm
I see guests have trouble understanding people might say things to be silly
Perhaps you should go back to foxdick, where there are no guests to bother you with their lack of 'understanding'
Dude, if you're going to act like you're part of a special club, at least get an account.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:48 pm
You can tell by the body language of the only woman in the picture.
I'm sure that Chad next to her and grinning Tyrone behind her also read "The Will to Change: Men, Masculinity, and Love".

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:14 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:02 pm
In theory that bit about dumping her if she doesn't behave is nice and sounds very dandy, however:

- if you get the woman pregnant, either by accident or by her design, you're FUCKED nonetheless;
- if she makes your policy of "dump at the first sign of problem" sound and look like "an abusive relationship", you're also FUCKED;
- she may decide to take revenge on you for dumping her no matter how much you try to make loud and clear what are your policies, because women absolutely hate feeling rejected, in which case you're also FUCKED - domestic violence reports, damage to your property or to your social status or employment, etc.;
- if it ever gets seriously adversarial and the law gets involved, there are greater chances of them sticking to her side of the story, not yours, so you're also completely and utterly FUCKED;

Don't get FUCKED, that's all I'm saying.
Man, you make it sound so difficult. I've been in relationships most of my adult life and never had to go through any of that shit you said. I've got fucked thousands of times, but never got FUCKED. :lol: Welp, I guess there’s a first time for everything. :?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

DongeyDong

Post by DongeyDong » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:33 pm
Complicity wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:51 pm
What kind of cop reads propaganda about abolishing cops, or even books on how men need to "change" (into women) in order to be loved?
Miles used to work out and I believe had a gf when he booted spoony out. He wasn't always like this.

Maybe blowing a guy's head open at almost point blank range fucked him up a bit.
It would be pretty damn funny if shooting a wetback turned him on like never before. He understood that all his life inside his skull there were creeping secret fantasies for absolute power over another human being, for being able to judge and take life. Maybe he pulled the trigger willingly, and without need, only to experience purest extasy and pleasure ever. Who knows, maybe all that bloody flesh rocketed his sexual desire like never before, and later that night he fucked men and women at the parking lots and in the toilets of every bar he visited all while getting piss drunk. And now he tries to tame his desires, the beast inside, by reading this silly trash and whipping his own back every night. Poor saint demon Miles he is, avatar of duality.

Too bad that's just my mind gymnastics and Miles is a faggot with similar brain fuckups like his little brother.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:41 pm

Maybe, Miles needs government-issued wetback to kill.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:25 pm

Damn he made $95,145 in 2020? Decent money. His brother made 3x 330 = 3960 dollars in comparison.

That pic is from a few years ago when he was promoted and Joe Arpaio was still his boss. Quite hilarious he worked under such a deranged right wing lunatic when he's such a wimpy left wing wuss. Don't get why everyone has to be extreme right or left nowadays. What happened to sensible moderation?