Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:49 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:27 pm
Spoony alone? Sure. But the wild card in all this is Miles. I don't think he would want Noah around unless he can pay his fair share of the billth. He will put that deadbeat back to work. Him and Scarlett seem to be the only slave drivers with enough persuation to get Noah to do anythin.
No one has managed to tell him what to do in years. Miles won't change that. He can just guilt-trip him
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:41 am
All he needed to do was get off his ass, make fun of weeb stuff or bad games and movies, and all his problems would have been solved. He could have made reviews of the other two FF13 games.
Isn't FF13-2 the one that's still in the render queue?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:58 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:46 am
Spoony has a really strong disability case due to mental illness. He publically fucked up his life in an unbelievable manner that only someone who's super fucked up would ever manage to do.
He's pretty much insane, which people don't give him credit for. For a normal person, they could just stream a game and have a chat. Spoony has such a god complex that anyone questioning his perfection is enough to send him into a rage. These triggers can be so minor that most people wouldn't even notice them.
https://www.choosingtherapy.com/narcissistic-rage/

Example:

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:31 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:58 am
For a normal person, they could just stream a game and have a chat. Spoony has such a god complex that anyone questioning his perfection is enough to send him into a rage.
This describes most of the people, who stream games for a living though. It's an encouraged behavior, as it's the good old angry gamer shtick, it's what gets people to tune in and meme about it.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:31 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:41 am
That trademark Spoony style of reviewing was popular, and the demand for it was there, so why Spoony didn't lean heavily on that is beyond me.
It's been established here before but Spoony saw the internet thing as a stepping stone to Hollywood. Lordkat have him shit for not having the balls to move to LA, he has kept his hair long "in case he gets a movie role" and he always called himself an actor and got professional headshots.

When he realized he was never going to make it as an actor and that he would always be that "internet guy" his narcissism made him all sadbrained. This is a weird Gen X thing since a lot of them grew up in the 80s and onwards with the corporate monoculture being the norm, internet shit it's beneath them since it means you haven't REALLY made it. You have to be on THE TV, THE RADIO, THE MOVIE THEATRE and not in YouTube, a podcast or a steamer. Chunk Yoghurt went to MSNBC for the same reason, AVGN tried with his movie and Doge tried with Demo Reel but they all accepted it eventually. But not the narc Spoony.

If you want to know why he kept vague tweeting saying "you can't help me"? He has just enough self awareness to know how pathetic that sounds so he doesn't outright say "you can't get me a movie role".
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:01 am

Problem is he expects it hand-delivered without any effort. He's like a Heaven's Gate cultist after the female leader died and prophesy was shattered. As a true believer, he remains in the cult and has come up with an alternative - just waiting for his Hale-Bopp to arrive.

He always whined about his two exes "not believing in [him]". He still thinks it'll either just magically happen or he'll just drop dead one day.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:22 am

What do you mean "no effort"? His insano performance is unmatched by those hackfraud Heaf Lechers, Quinoa Reefs or Adolf Lundgrens! Didn't you read his witty highlander universe? Or his insightful movie reviews? When pedowood casts him as an unwashed bum for the next blockbuster you will be sooo jelly
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:45 pm
Complicity wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:34 pm
Being gay is the most prominent.
Immortals are pussy slayers and have none of the gay shit vamps have. Vamps are tied to victorian and gothic elements, so they sit in mansions brooding and hanging around other dudes. Interview with the Vampire has some gay subtext that might be intentional. Guy gets recruited by another guy into an underground lifestyle they have to keep hidden from the public because they're seen as monsters by society. He tries to deny his urges but eventually has to accept who he is. Replace drinking blood with sucking cock and it's perfect.
I have always found ridiculous the concept of a regular looking guy who is immune to stab wounds, drowning and an uzi at point blank, somehow is not immune to beheading.
It would have made much more sense if being immortal simply meant that the aging process stopped in adulthood, and maybe being immune to diseases and having some better than normal regeneration ability.
You could still have had the sword fights and the beheadings as part of a ritualistic combat.
The TV show also established that immortals become such after dying the first time, meaning that if you die as a kid you are stuck being a kid forever (there was an episode about that) and if you die of old age you become Allison Pregler.
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:31 am
Chunk Yoghurt went to MSNBC for the same reason, AVGN tried with his movie and Doge tried with Demo Reel but they all accepted it eventually. But not the narc Spoony.
Jamesy didn't accept it either.
He became the employee who does the bare minimum to avoid being fired, while not giving a fuck about his job.
Like i said in the past, i believe that having a (shitty) wife and kids is the only reason he didn't stop working completely.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:19 pm

I think this whole Quickening thing should've been a more active power of those immortals, like a Shang-Tsung-style "Your soul is mine!". Would've added some more dread to fighting other immortals since they're then literally the only people that can kill you for good.
Instead it just kinda happens if you behead them.
Complicity wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:10 pm
The TV show also established that immortals become such after dying the first time, meaning that if you die as a kid you are stuck being a kid forever (there was an episode about that) and if you die of old age you become Allison Pregler.
Oh Highlander. Always stealing from anime and its rich history of centuries-old vampire lolis :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:27 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:16 pm
Spoony, though? Never again.
But the wild card in all this is Miles... He will put that deadbeat back to work.
MILES is going to set him straight? Miles is a spineless, gutless, King Nigger-voting faggot. Did you get lost on the way to Kiwi Farms? I know they love their fanfiction over there.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:39 pm

Miles can't even be straight, let alone set someone straight.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!