Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Guestfag

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guestfag » Thu May 06, 2021 12:35 pm

I can understand her going to India or Africa, kangz from shithouses and Pajeets would fuck her before she would say yes. But Israel? Why? To help those fucks rape Palestinians with her morbidly fat fucking ass? Is her talking about sores and buckles the real final solution?
The only PTSD she got was when bandwith run out and she couldn't watch bideos of her S.O and see what he's not up to on twatter.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu May 06, 2021 12:42 pm

I miss the times where it was called shellshock and was reserved for intense stress from artillery fire, and not every demisexual otherkin who was "basically raped" (i.e. not being touched at all) could claim it.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 06, 2021 1:11 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 12:42 pm
I miss the times where it was called shellshock and was reserved for intense stress from artillery fire, and not every demisexual otherkin who was "basically raped" (i.e. not being touched at all) could claim it.
I blame the Ninja Turtles SNES game for that, where you would get a "Owww! Shell shocked!" every time you died, just to continue from exactly where you were.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 06, 2021 1:34 pm

"PTSD" is basically synonymous "memory that makes me feel sad/embarassed" in Current Year.
Guest wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 11:24 am
"pay my respects to those who helped Jews during WW II" ???? wtf does she mean by that?
She watched Schindler's List probably once in school, and has since dreamed of visiting his grave so she can finally be close to someone who was as good of a person as she is.

Not that it matters. She'll never leave Canada, perhaps not even the town she's in atm.
The only surprising thing is that she used "someone" instead of "@TheSpoonyOne".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 2:47 pm

Old Spoony is going after some pussy with good cardio.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu May 06, 2021 2:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu May 06, 2021 6:46 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 12:24 pm
"PTSD" gets thrown around so much nowadays that it lost all meaning to me.
There's people who would stub their toe on something and then claim to be "PTSD survivors".
Also I thought at first that was the hog parody account.
... or is it..?
>PTSD
>Survivor
>Fighting
>Strong
>Warrior
>Ect.

Fuck me, it seems like waking up and successfully breathing for another 24 hours makes people think they deserve a goddam medal these days.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 06, 2021 7:01 pm

She probably gives herself a pad on the back whenever she manages to cross a room without falling on her tailbone again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu May 06, 2021 9:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 11:24 am
"pay my respects to those who helped Jews during WW II" ???? wtf does she mean by that?
LOL. Couldn't expect more from this retard. :lol: Schindler's List is actually a very good movie, but it's total propaganda. Oscar Schindler was a sleazy scumbag who exploited Jews as forced laborers and only pretended that it was his goal to save their lives for saving his own ass. All the scenes in the movie that were meant to tug your heartstrings were made up bullshit, the girl in a red coat (didn't exist), Amon shooting Jews from his balcony (there was a forest between his villa and the nearby camp), Schindler authoring the list (he had nothing to do with it), Schindler demanding to sprinkle water on the train etc. It has very little to do with the real events, but there are still a huge number of people who take the movie as some kind of documentary.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 9:38 pm

ban him for antisemitism mods