Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:42 am

When dafuq did Rachel have a pet? Weren't the last 1-2 years the great saga of her never having enough money to feed herself?
Rushy wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:36 am
Well, that was my last bit of empathy for Noah. It truly sucks losing a pet who unconditionally loves you. So yeah, I feel bad for him.
I wouldn't be surprised his if lethargy and negligeny was the cause or catalyst for Oreo's demise. ust be glad that the puppeh is now in a better place.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:10 am
I think it's just an empty claim because of his supposed name origin being from that "spoony bard" quote from FF and him feeling the need to claim to have played Bard's Tale.
And he also just so happens to have played the most badass D&D Bard who ever walked the Earth. What a coincidence.
Complicity wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:07 am
He's using the death of the dog to come back on Twitter, be a narc, do nothing and collect Patreon money.
And his handler allowed it.
He probably wen "What tweet could I use to return to twitter that would minimize the amount of people asking me where I've been all this time?"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Doublenigger

Post by Doublenigger » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:49 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:00 am
But, uh... what "house" is he talking about? Does he not know that everyone is aware that Chateau Spoon is a thing of the past?
His odd phrasing since he talks of "the house", like it's some known entity to his readers but we know he sold his old house. he doesn't give us any update on his living situation at all. And it's even weirder is that we just assumed he was unable to tweet or he was forbidden, but both seem to be false.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:04 am

Basically when we said he'd be back on Twatter within a couple of months and pretend like nothing happened we were 100% correct

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:13 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:04 am
we were 100% correct
son there's something you need to learn about DHI

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:16 am

This absolute piece of shit! He couldn't even be arsed to walk the dog. April had more love for Oreo than this self-absorbed pile of shit ever did. She'd likely still be alive and absolutely would've had a nicer life it it wasn't for ultra cunt Spoony.
F for Oreo and the biggest Fuck You for Noah!

Second biggest to the hog for being an insane liar. The retarded, fat, ugly, lazy mountain of shit never had a pet.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:21 am

Warthog forgets that we are privy to every inane thought and mundane incident in her dull groundhog day nightmare life. I think we would have noticed a dog.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:41 am

Remember this?
Basically means that the dog was left to fend for herself during that time. I doubt this was a single instance of that occurring.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:47 am

Big F for Oreo. Spoony can rot in hell for contributing to what is probably an unnecessary earlier death for that dog.

Also, big fuck off to Rachel for immediately making this shit about her.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:59 am

Oreo can walk with Auli now

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:09 am

casual pleb wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:41 am
Remember this?
Basically means that the dog was left to fend for herself during that time. I doubt this was a single instance of that occurring.
It's hard to tell with pet owners, moreso people who call them Guardian Angel or Puppeh or My Only Family. I know folks who earn minimum wage that would rather starve themselves than neglect or give up their "soul companion". I know we assumed Noah let the dog piss and crap in the basement or just opened the door to the backyard jungle, but I don't doubt that he at least took daily care of the dog.

Meanwhile Rachel? Fuck that. Tamagotchi don't count, Hog!
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow