Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:24 am

casual pleb wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:03 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:49 pm
He's also a narc, retard. So he might as well take free opportunity for fucking. Simple as that.
Noah is not that kind of Narc, who doesn't care about women he sleeps with.

He's the opposite actually - he's the kind of narc, who views every woman, that he sleeps with, as his possession. He doesn't care about them as human beings, but he views them as belonging to him, so in his mind - they have no right to leave him, no matter how badly he treats them or how much of a loser he is.
Oh, so he's like Maddox. Makes sense

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:04 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:59 pm
casual pleb wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:43 pm
Pretty sure she showed her baby daddy in her documentary, unless it was some OTHER Indian dude, that she was fucking.
She is fond of fucking low caste Indians. Or letting low caste Indians watch her get fucked by other, higher caste Indians (see: CuckintheShadows)
anything to get back at daddy

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:38 am

casual pleb wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:03 am
He's the opposite actually - he's the kind of narc, who views every woman, that he sleeps with, as his possession. He doesn't care about them as human beings, but he views them as belonging to him, so in his mind - they have no right to leave him, no matter how badly he treats them or how much of a loser he is.
He has the same profile as abusers, just that he's such a limp dick passive person he won't even put in the effort.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:46 am

Suicide Watch ~ Pathos overflow edition:

Sooo, Ripper of plastic bags is having cold feet to tell her boss the pathetic reason she didn't come to work this time, but some tweets in she is puffing her laughable cry for attention to insane levels

(I'm quoting this shit, since I don't want to embed her babbling)
SpoilerShow
I just went through a traumatic experience. I'm too afraid to check my messages. But I wanted to let you know I am safe and I just got released from the hospital.

I tried the unthinkable. I am still alive. I wasn't planning on still being alive. I will meet with my therapist asap.

I'm really scared of going to work tomorrow after my absence of being in hospital. Scared of the responsibility and scared of what people at work will think of me for having been gone. No one gets flowers for mental health crises. People try to brush it under the rug.

But I don't get to brush my recent crisis under the rug. What I do have to be is strong. Really strong to be able to face going back to work after such a big ordeal. Suicidality is no joke neither is hospitalization. I was put into seclusion for my behaviour and it was scary.

Anyway. I could use all the prayers I can get. My name is Anjuli and I have depression and CPTSD. I hurt often and the trauma memories are painful to experience. Last week they were too much to bear. I don't often get to the point of attempting suicide but I saved myself.

Being in the hospital also saved me. I was truly a danger to myself. Now the danger has passed and I have to return to my regular life as if nothing happened. My attempt on my life has scarred me deeply. I am going to be leaning on my therapist and psychiatrist a lot right now.

I am so lucky to have a good therapist and a good psychiatrist. I still haven't figured out what triggered my attempt on my life. I guess I just couldn't bear the pain any longer of the trauma memories. This has been a really scary week for me and I really need some HUGS.
And just for good measure, she smugly posts the #sickandweak excuse she is giving to her manager about how he should be grateful that she is alive
Don't worry, just show him your Carebear-cosplay pic with the plastic bag and he'll understand :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:51 am

If this was real, she'd know that once you hand over your doctor's note the boss can't ask you any questions.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:09 am

Stop mocking suicide, it's serious thing. Thoughts and prayers to strong girl.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:35 am

Alright I haven't heard CPTSD before. C is for chronic I guess (or crazy...)
I'm imaging the hospital discharged her as quickly as possible because anyone with half a brain can see she's just wasting time and resources. I got so tired of those patients that constantly want your attention and sympathy. Should I actually become a therapist I'll either decline those kind of people or just tell them the truth, that they need to get their shit together and be decent human beings.
Both will get rid of them.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:02 pm

When is there PTSD on twitter that isn't chronic? They use it as an universal excuse all the time.

Also "the trauma of being hospitalized" :thinking: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:03 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:35 am
Should I actually become a therapist I'll either decline those kind of people or just tell them the truth, that they need to get their shit together and be decent human beings.
Both will get rid of them.
If you gonna become the therapist, stringing people like that along is what's going to pay your billeth :lol: You think, that her current therapist doesn't see, that she's full of it? Of course he does, but he's not going to say anything, because he knows, that she's pretty much a permanent client.

Giver of Joy is really trying to milk the most of her plastic bag endeavor - it's almost surreal. Like, even teens, who try to kill themselves with plastic bags, put glue or some other crap into them, so they could get dazed from the fume and wouldn't be conscious enough to tear the bag off - that's the most basic shit. Calling herself "DepressionMuse" she should be an expert on things like that :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:52 pm

In eurofag land, when they release you from hospital, you get bunch of papers and sick leave, even psychiatrist can and will give you one if you ask him.
So you're telling me that burgerland doesn't have that shit, commiefornia of all places?
I know only foxdicks think it's all for real, but is the bitch really that stupid?
And I just feel that wart will believe that shit and will gove her mulan words of wisdom.

PS she probably meant cstd. Either way, c stand for cunt.