Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RedLine

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by RedLine » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:37 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:45 pm
If he gets a real job then he'll be one of the only ones to redeem himself out of the IN death/loser spiral.
This seems very unlikely. The entire improvement over the last two years is because he's able to live in perpetual adolescence with his weirdo Acecel brother being a surrogate mother. The second Spoony gets any responsibility he crumbles like a sand castle in a hurricane.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:48 pm

True. It's why I sad IF and not WHEN.

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:52 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:37 pm
pibbs wrote:
If he gets a real job then he'll be one of the only ones to redeem himself out of the IN death/loser spiral.
This seems very unlikely. The entire improvement over the last two years is because he's able to live in perpetual adolescence with his weirdo Acecel brother being a surrogate mother. The second Spoony gets any responsibility he crumbles like a sand castle in a hurricane.
Yeah pretty much. He might start doing vlogs again because it's easy to just point the camera at yourself and ramble about the thing you watched/played, but I highly doubt he will regularly do reviews again. He might do one review at most, get the yellow dollar sign and/or age restricted, and realize that angry reviews just don't work in the heavily sanitized corporate world of modern day Youtube. Well that and angry reviews are antiquated with Video Essays being the current hot trend for Youtube reviewers.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:56 pm

Lol at Spoony's Prisoner outfit. Of course he'd see himself as the Prisoner.

"Who is Spoony One?"

"You are Spoony Six"

"I AM NOT A SPOONY, I AM A FREE MAN!"
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Toodles

Post by Toodles » Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:19 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:37 pm
pibbs wrote:
What kind of job Noah can get given his age and qualifications? He's too old for an entrance job, his computer science degree is obsolete, and he has no relevant skills to speak of except knowing the rudiments of video editing, which means he has none. He could in theory become a freelance programmer, but that requires levels of self-discipline, focus, and dedication the idler doesn't posses. He can't even do basic menial dead-end jobs like window cleaning or street sweeping because his subpar motor skills. He's genuinely disabled, both mentally and physically. He's a social cripple.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:33 pm

I think he could get a job through nepotism. Something like a property records or DMV clerk. Around here a lot of those positions are filled by family of cops or other city employees.

But I don't really think Spoony is capable of working.

Toodles

Post by Toodles » Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:45 pm

But to get those positions, he must display a minimum level of competence. Can you imagine him doing a clerical job? A job that requires consistency and routine? Getting up early every day at the same time and doing something monotonous for eight straight hours? He'd only embarrass Miles and negatively affect his career at the force, and Miles knows this. They live together for two years now with Noah not working anywhere. Do you think Miles wouldn't have already gotten him such a position if he believed he was capable for it?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:07 am

His dad worked at Boeing and once got him a job there. Could probably call in a few favors and get him in IT.
Tell me this doesn't read like something he would do.

Actually this is part of a great classic green text story. If you've never seen it give the whole thing a read.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:22 am

Imagine a Mashable award winner working an office job.
Anyway I think Spoony's job is making sure Miles the Acecel doesn't capture a woman and turn her into a skin suit.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:25 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:13 am
YEAR OF THE SPOONY ERRY YEAR!
Thanks to sleepy Joe being in office Noah can feel safe again that the ADULTS are back in charge.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]