Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:16 pm
Spoony, though? Never again.
Spoony alone? Sure. But the wild card in all this is Miles. I don't think he would want Noah around unless he can pay his fair share of the billth. He will put that deadbeat back to work. Him and Scarlett seem to be the only slave drivers with enough persuation to get Noah to do anythin.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:47 pm

Miles the low test ace won't kick his brother out.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:49 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:27 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:16 pm
Spoony, though? Never again.
Spoony alone? Sure. But the wild card in all this is Miles. I don't think he would want Noah around unless he can pay his fair share of the billth. He will put that deadbeat back to work. Him and Scarlett seem to be the only slave drivers with enough persuation to get Noah to do anythin.
People seem to overestimate Miles, just because he shot that one Mexican that one time.

He wasn't even able to get Noah to go with him to some crap movie fest, my bet is that he won't be able to do shit.

Red Dragon was the only person, who was able to get Noah to do anything and even she left, because she saw, that he was a lost cause. Hideous and power hungry bitch that she is, you kinda have to admire her insight - she was able to see it coming way before most of us could.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:57 am

A gag with a photoshop is way, way, way too much effort for the Ol' Spoonster.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:07 am

>10k likes
How to spot a fake.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:01 am

casual pleb wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:49 am
you kinda have to admire her insight
No you don't. She saw that he was a worthless piece of shit who will never amount to anything because she was fucking him. She was around him most of the time. When you spend that amount of time with a person and your own future is invested in him, yeah you begin to realise things quicker than a bunch of randomers on the internet

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:41 am

All he needed to do was get off his ass, make fun of weeb stuff or bad games and movies, and all his problems would have been solved. He could have made reviews of the other two FF13 games. He could have reviewed Final Fantasies 1-7. He could have reviewed the first two Fallout games, the early Diablo and Elder Scrolls games, or any game that has anything to do with dungeons and dragons and roleplaying. I mean, if he's open to reviewing random games like Minority Report, Highlander, or Robin Hood and the Prince of Thieves, then he can apply his review style to almost any game out there, and he can have an endless source of potential to mine. Same goes for movies. That trademark Spoony style of reviewing was popular, and the demand for it was there, so why Spoony didn't lean heavily on that is beyond me.

Instead, he chose to whine and bitch, and lock himself from his fans. Which of course, ended with him screwing himself. And now that Oreo's gone, God knows where he's going off next. Maybe Spoony will take this as a cue to fix his act and get better. Maybe he'll actually try to be a contributing member of society. Maybe he'll find himself a real job and work his ass off so he can actually buy a house. But everyone knows that none of these are likely to happen. Most likely, Spoony will continue to wallow in self-pity and apathy, relying on pity donations from what tattered remnants remain of his old fanbase.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:46 am

Spoony has a really strong disability case due to mental illness. He publically fucked up his life in an unbelievable manner that only someone who's super fucked up would ever manage to do.

His parents and family will pitch in a few bucks so he can live in a beat up singlewide trailer on the edge of Mesa with all the methheads. They'll break in to steal his nerd shit and have his way with him. They'll love it. He'll be their little fuck doll. He'll get passed around like a dirty heroin needle.