Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheSpongeyOne

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by TheSpongeyOne » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:52 pm

I doubt it; for all his faggotry he seems to have a solid work ethic. I think you'd grow old waiting for that cow to produce any serious milk. Unless he gets caught jacking off for dudes on camera again or whatever it was. Or simping/thirsting for gook/wetback bitches.

You aren't wrong about the work ethic, and fair play to him, apparently he didn't even bother denying the whole gay jerkoff thing so...yeah, not much there. I think he'll implode for other reasons, denial mostly.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:17 pm
Keep in mind that no one knows his current living conditions. We are just assuming that he's in Arizona, but his family could just as easily have put him up in some motel or room in Illinois.
That's true, but I don't think the Lord of Tekken would be content with being housed in Sex Offender Estates.

In his streams he said he was going back to Arizona so I think that's the most likely situation.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:17 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:03 pm
In his streams he said he was going back to Arizona so I think that's the most likely situation.
Last year he talked about going to Arizona and packing up. Then his house was sold, radio silence for 3 months, a wishlist updating with the kind of things you'd need for a new place, then back to twitter like nothing happened. He's talked about being alone, and has given zero explanation for anything. It's really up in the air what is going on.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:41 pm

He was talking about being alone even when April still lived in the bank's house. Or at least about being lonely.
But you're right about his true situation being unknown. They could just have put him in some cheap one room basement apartment.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:12 pm

I'd be pretty surprised if the family put him up someplace. They obviously didn't bail him out when it came to the mortgage payments.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:25 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:03 pm
We can only hope that the great Spoony one will honor is with little bits of information about his current whereabouts. Maybe he'll start being afraid of icicles again this winter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:17 pm
Keep in mind that no one knows his current living conditions. We are just assuming that he's in Arizona, but his family could just as easily have put him up in some motel or room in Illinois. He's active on twitter and has not changed his location.
He was putting blackout window covers and a mattress on his Amazon wishlist - something usually covered when you rent a room or hotel and which you couldn't replace even if you wanted to. Owners tend to look down on boarders throwing out their furniture.

btw, I found out Aurora Illinois is where Wayne's World is set. I figured they chose boringsville Anywhere as the setting. Notable that Noah never did anything with this.
Not sure what to say when Rachel observed this in her dimwitted way a year before you:

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:05 am

She didn't observe shit. She legit thought that was a feed from Aurora, not a DVD menu.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:29 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:05 am
She didn't observe shit. She legit thought that was a feed from Aurora, not a DVD menu.
This. She genuinely thinks that's a cable feed from Aurora. She's shown no putting of two and two together regarding Wayne's World and Spoony

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:17 am

RedLine wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:12 pm
I'd be pretty surprised if the family put him up someplace. They obviously didn't bail him out when it came to the mortgage payments.
Bit of a big ask, innit? Saving him from living under a bridge and his brother from having to put up with him is another thing.
Dunno about you but my parents would react differently to "500 bucks to pay my house" and "500 bucks so I'm not homeless".
Maybe they hoped he'd get his shit together once the mortar impacts come closer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!