Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wulfenlord

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by wulfenlord » Thu May 26, 2022 8:28 am

Hum, this reminds me of my own conundrum: am I replaying Knights of Xentar or Three Sister's Story tonight? Maybe listening to enough W!W-backlog as background noise will quell some inspiration in me.
Anyway, Noah. Your are absolutely right. You don't need suggestions. You need forceful tard-wrangling. You need someone to pin you down, shave your head, make you write an application, close down your Patreon, make you write an apology for having donations open while not doing jack-shit since 2015, and then do manual labor in an 6am-8pm job with 6 workdays.

Speaking of your blog, how is the rewrite of your Spoony entry coming along, Rachel? Seeing as you had it all written before the vengeful machine spirit deleted it :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 26, 2022 9:58 am

Leave it to Spoony fans to give the shittest advice.
Take your time? Think carefully? Just pick anything on a whim! How many more years do those retards need to understand "taking time" doesn't, has not and will never work. Not for him and not for them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 26, 2022 10:02 am

He's really fallen far if he's using his supposed "asking for suggestion" to be a snarky asshole to his friends for recommending the wrong thing. Guess Rachel was the only one who took the bait, and he almost never replies to her.

>That's something I learned the hard way when I started my blog a couple of months ago

Really? You've promised opinion pieces on @JohnCena and @TheSpoonyOne, aka two of the scant few things that your entire life revolves around. You tellin' me you struggle to rephrase our lavish cult-worship you display each and every day into a blog entry?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 9:58 am
Leave it to Spoony fans to give the shittest advice.
It's like getting finanical advice from a hobo. Or a lecture on color theory from a blind person.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu May 26, 2022 10:11 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 10:02 am
It's like getting finanical advice from a hobo
Or Flustered Fernando

AirWard

Post by AirWard » Fri May 27, 2022 7:11 am

She desperately wants him to fail. "Whoa, Spoony, don't stress yourself out choosing a game you want to play. Just relax on that shit. Take a break. It can be overwhelming, right? Why don't you take a break and eat some cookies and potato chips and pass out on the couch while getting nothing done?"

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri May 27, 2022 7:18 am

Granted, she does need breaks every so often for nearly breaking her hip in the shower. Behold, the Women's Wrestling Champion :3
Meanwhile, @GiverofHandjobs is having another hysteric fit, which we cannot witness, thanks to Liquid Spoony 1 or 2, I don'tknow which one of the faggots made her go dark.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

SpoilerShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri May 27, 2022 7:27 am

Speaking of depressionmuse, your siggy picture is gone and I'm sad because its lost from the internet now.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri May 27, 2022 7:56 am

Ne'er fear, archive.org is here.

Also, Loony Anjuli isn't completely gone, her blog actually has more kahntent than Rachel's (though it's insane woman rambling, so I won't bother reading that shit).

But, in any case, I'll archive it too for coming generations :3

https://web.archive.org/web/20220527075 ... ess.com%2F

SpoilerShow

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Fri May 27, 2022 9:56 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 7:18 am
Granted, she does need breaks every so often for nearly breaking her hip in the shower. Behold, the Women's Wrestling Champion :3
To be fair, at her weight, a slight fall like that is a big deal.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 27, 2022 10:28 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 7:18 am
Sure, one particularly bad fall slip might confine you to a wheelchair for the rest of your life, but @TheSpoonyOne's content obviously takes priority :roll:
Meanwhile, @GiverofHandjobs is having another hysteric fit, which we cannot witness, thanks to Liquid Spoony 1 or 2, I don'tknow which one of the faggots made her go dark.
If you're having a hysteric fit, and Rachel is the only one who can read it, did you really have a hysteric fit?
I feel like I have a wet beard because my tears have traveled down the length of my face and have stopped at the hairs of my chinny chin chin. And just like that, with the swipe of a long-armed sleeve, they are gone. My piano has been vacant for over two months, not being played, no sounds being produced. All I can do is sleep on the weekends. I don’t make a sound. I don’t disturb anyone but myself and the waves I make with followers on my Twitter account. It’s as if I don’t exist and I really don’t care to exist.
I think the somber mood is kinda ruined by the "chinny chin chin"
AirWard wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 7:11 am
She desperately wants him to fail. "Whoa, Spoony, don't stress yourself out choosing a game you want to play. Just relax on that shit. Take a break. It can be overwhelming, right? Why don't you take a break and eat some cookies and potato chips and pass out on the couch while getting nothing done?"
Once he has fallen as low as her, he will have no place left to go than into her warm, moist bosom.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette