Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
veris leta facies

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:03 pm
Motherfucker this whole thread is the exact same X amount of points being repeated into oblivion.
It is now just a month and the year of the Spoony is here. Just wait and see!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:52 am

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:31 am

Spoony is well enough to spend all day fucking around watching movies but he is too sad to work.
He's been tweeting nerdshit nonsense constantly since the 23rd.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:27 am

Fans are pining for some revival but Spoony is clearly done. Keeping April or his house wasn't enough to motivate him to get back into the game, and now he's comfortable. He will be taken care of by Miles for the rest of his life. Twitter allows him to continue the Narcissistic Experiment indefinitely.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:28 am

Those fans are deluded mongoloids who pretend that Spoony's #depression fans phase hasn't been longer than a year or so.
Just 2 more months, Boss, and everything will be fine :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:05 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:28 am
Those fans are deluded mongoloids who pretend that Spoony's #depression fans phase hasn't been longer than a year or so.
They're retarded monkies being strung long by an entitled asshole who believes the world owes him everything but doesn't want to work for it.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:47 am

With bleeding-edge takes like, "you know, Grandpa Joe from Willy Wonka is actually kind of an evil dick," it looks like Spoony is back on form and all set for a great year in 2012!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:54 pm

Twitter super star Noah Anwiler is back baby! Tweeting hot takes on 30 year old media that is gonna rock your world! No getting off this train!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:26 pm

You expect a person that has spent 8 days discussing movies, video games and comics on Twitter to discuss movies, video games, and comics in a YouTube video? As if that were his job or something?
You don't understand the State of Spoony. The Suffering of Spoony. The Darkness of Spoony. No man could endure what he's gone through. The mere sight of him would cause you to shed tears of blood.
No, he must retire to the labyrinth now to be alone with his screaming mind. Maybe, perhaps, he will choose to return soon to give the definitive Twitter commentary on 1992's The Lawnmower Man.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:24 pm

>can't decide what to play; too many options
>I don't want to livestream; not with the way I look
>woes is me; dark times are upon me

And here's my bingo for the week. Though I must admit the "Seeing me atm would worry you" is a somewhat fresher excuse than "I tried to start a stream but then #depression happened"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette