Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:49 pm

We all want to be there when he finally becomes homeless.
Or Rachel turns him into a skinsuit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:49 pm
We all want to be there when he finally becomes homeless.
Or Rachel turns him into a skinsuit.
But first fucking his brains out.
Literally.
With her huge fat fucking ass crushing his skull and whatever is left of his brain after years of retardation coming out from the mess of bones and shitstained asscheeks of warthog. Then she will take the diaper and put it into it. And then put it into glass, on her shrine, as final and definitive Forky One, S.O. of hers, trophy. He will be always with her. Her way.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:08 pm

She'll fill up a syringe with his blood and inject it into her wart.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:25 pm

When I first watched Spoony, he seemed like the most normal one of those TGWTG geeks. I didn't know anything about his forums or his Twitter. Like, you could tell something was off about guys like Linkara or Oancitizen right away.

He initially presented as a clean-cut normal guy with an unseen girlfriend. (I assumed she was normal looking.)
I remember following him on Twitter and soon regretting it.

How the guy simply gave up on a successful life for no real reason just fascinates me. The fact he's still publicly self-destructing makes me unable to look away.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:39 pm

The general consensus here is that he only ever viewed his Youtube stuff as a stepping stone to greater, mainstream fame. And when he finally realized that was never going to happen, he just gave the fuck up. The red dragon and the orc ditching him probably didn't help his already fragile ego either.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:40 pm

He was fucked up way before the orc ditched him

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:15 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:39 pm
The general consensus here is that he only ever viewed his Youtube stuff as a stepping stone to greater, mainstream fame. And when he finally realized that was never going to happen, he just gave the fuck up.
This is also part of the reason everyone else is to bitter about the shit they "went through" back on TGWTG. Same root cause, different manifestation.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:18 pm

Spoony basically thought he could do it on his own, and thought the TGWTG membership as an added bonus because he got to act in """movies""".
All the other yokels hoped they could leech off some of Doge's fame for themselves, and when that didn't happen they all became super butthurt towards him.
-Yours Truly

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:28 pm

Absolutely. The personal vitriol they all have toward him, specifically, as a person, despite his hands-off lack of involvement in all the shit they whine about, is very telling.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:41 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:14 am
See? Everything I have to endure is the fault of my parents! They were feeding me before I could consent! Abuse!!! And they fed me HORRIBLE TASTING AND HEALTHY FOOD! I wanted CHOCOLATE AND SODA! #RapeSurvivor
Rachel being taken away from unfit parents at a young age explains a lot. If they were drinking or on drugs during the pregnancy it likely caused developmental issues. Lack of affection and care would explain her bizarre way of relating to other people, like how she's so attached to Spoony and other Twitter randos. She really never had a chance.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.