Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:56 am

And every single time it's from some subhuman that still hasn't gotten their shit together in any way.
If that's after being helped, I don't want help.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:18 pm

NGL, I knew better, but I kinda hoped no Twitter and his family reining him in would help.

Also, I want him and Razorfist do a stream together. Or marry.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:34 pm

Remember when Razorfag and Asscelery were buddies for a hot minute and talked mad shit about Noah? I do.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:10 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:34 pm
Remember when Razorfag and Asscelery were buddies for a hot minute and talked mad shit about Noah? I do.
So do I. I remember when they walked around Phoenix asking people on the street if they knew the Spoony One. Of course nobody knew who the hell he was, much to their delight.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:10 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:34 pm
So do I. I remember when they walked around Phoenix asking people on the street if they knew the Spoony One. Of course nobody knew who the hell he was, much to their delight.
I also member when Razor was platinum mad at and broke up with Asa over a slight disagreement about the wall, but somehow Sploogy's hot political takes don't matter to the best cowboy in Ram Ranch.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:43 pm

Because by that point people thought Spoony was a fucking loser and an asshole. Thus Razor, ever the professional contrarian, started liking him again.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:55 pm

I don't think Spoony would want to be friends with an Orange Man supporter who believes in what is basically the Right-Wing version of Russiagate.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:08 pm

Nobue wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:18 pm
NGL, I knew better, but I kinda hoped no Twitter and his family reining him in would help.
Who said that his family was reining him in? Other than your fellow kiwifags, of course

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:56 am
And every single time it's from some subhuman that still hasn't gotten their shit together in any way.
If that's after being helped, I don't want help.
They all see themselves as the protagonist of their own little comedy-drama, so naturally they need that one moment were they were at their lowest, but managed to turn their life around thanks to the help of Jesus The Spoony One. Cue the happy end I guess.
And then they keep telling themselves that he "helped" them "through dark times" so they can pretend that their life has somehow improved from a couple years ago (which it hasn't).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:08 pm
Nobue wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:18 pm
Who said that his family was reining him in? Other than your fellow kiwifags, of course
I probably said this already after #WorldWithoutSpodermen, and i'll say it again:
This is 100% on Miles the Ace (i don't think Spoony has anyone else who would take him in).
That loser is so happy to have someone to talk to, and to spend some time with, that is allowing a textbook narc to leech everything he has, from his money to his mental health.
And he probably convinced himself that letting his brother do whatever he wants, which will inevitably include the verbal abuse and blaming that narcs are infamous for, is "taking care of him" and a noble decision.
But at least he has someone to watch Batwoman on Netflix with am i right?
Last edited by Complicity on Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.