Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:00 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:06 pm
Bosses that "take hours" is a typical Spoonyism. The closest thing you'll ever see to this is Persona 3's final boss fight that will probably take you almost an hour because the fucker has like a dozen fucking forms and your party AI ain't exactly helping in taking him down super efficiently.

Nocturne is oldschool af with dungeons that do not fuck around and bosses that will rape you if you have the wrong party composition.
The Maniax version adds a whole set of new boss encounters, including the unavoidable Matador early on in the game who will fuck your shit up if you're still thinking this is just your casual JRPG.
And then there's Mot who can nuke you to Kingdom Come whenever the RNG feels like it, with you being unable to do anything about it (he has an action that gives him free turns).
I disagree with spoonyism thing. You already explained with hard bosses that require specific party composition and skill why it might take time. If they require specific party composition, then finding it by your own can take time if you didn't think about not relying on one team of monsters. Figuring it out, then grinding might take hour or two. And considering how slow forky is, it might actually take serious amount of time.

Also, didn't Bimmy teach you anything?
There was Ultima household and Wizardry household!

With forky crpg experience, other than Ultima, I think he mentioned Bard's Tale.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:10 am

I highly doubt that he ever actually played Bard's Tale. Certainly not the actual dungeon crawler. It's notoriously easy to get stuck in and he certainly couldn't cope with it.

I think it's just an empty claim because of his supposed name origin being from that "spoony bard" quote from FF and him feeling the need to claim to have played Bard's Tale.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:39 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:44 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:22 am
If given the chance and no one had to know, would you fuck Spoony?

If so, how would you fuck him? Would you be the top or bottom? Go into detail.
Fuck right back off to plebbit with your shitty ass I wonder what Spoonys shit tastes like, no homo faggotry
Wow, homophobic much?

Lets face it, if you're still reading up on some b-list internet celeb that hasn't produced content in a half a decade and left twitter months ago it's because deep down inside you want a piece of that ass. Just admit it. You know it's true.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:58 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:39 am
Lets face it, if you're still reading up on some b-list internet celeb that hasn't produced content in a half a decade and left twitter months ago it's because deep down inside you want a piece of that ass. Just admit it. You know it's true.
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:22 am

Spoony has returned to Twitter to tell the news that Oreo passed away.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:27 am

Twist: Oreo is fine. Miles just made him put the dog in the back yard since it isn't housebroken anymore.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:28 am

I bet April is relieved that she is no longer guilty of breaking up a family.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:36 am

Well, that was my last bit of empathy for Noah. It truly sucks losing a pet who unconditionally loves you. So yeah, I feel bad for him.

Now that that's over and done with, however, I love how you can just feel his pretentious self-seriousness waft off the tweet.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:45 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:22 am
Spoony has returned to Twitter to tell the news that Oreo passed away.
Fucking knew he couldn't keep away

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:11 am

Moving can put a lot of stress on a pet and she was old, that's probably what did her in.