Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Complicity » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:42 am

Ghost Dog wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:12 pm
Dr. Gonzo
All i know about him is that Asa simped for him in his #ChangeTheTampon video for unknown reasons, and that he came here and cried because Michaud didn't magically turned him into Pewdiepie.
And with these two bits of information, i officially know more about this absolute nobody than his own family.
RedLine wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:07 am
And he shits on them now, *still* in late 2022, for what? Because CA's orientation papers were disorganized? Because they had to eat Cheerios and Subway during the anniversary films instead of fancy pastries and shrimp? Because Lupa is harpy cunt that he probably met twice ever but still needs to white-knight over?
Ironic, especially considering that the only reason i learned about that retard to begin with is Benzaie relentlessly shitting on him in every video of his.
"Let's shit on the mormon" was unironically Benzaie's "Of course!".

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:33 am

RedLine wrote:
The Walkers went out of their way to accommodate Suede.
They kept him as a marquee member of the site while he was away doing some gay Mormon stuff, even though he was never well known in the first place and the site's popularity grew a ton while he was away. Then they made him an important character in one of the anniversary shitfilms when he returned.

And he shits on them now, *still* in late 2022, for what? Because CA's orientation papers were disorganized? Because they had to eat Cheerios and Subway during the anniversary films instead of fancy pastries and shrimp? Because Lupa is harpy cunt that he probably met twice ever but still needs to white-knight over?
Ok. I made a mistake on who he is. Hard to tell with these INs since they act the same. :lol:

But this is even worse. Got coddled by them and he still bitched.

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:59 am

Complicity wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:42 am
Ghost Dog wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:12 pm
Dr. Gonzo
All i know about him is that Asa simped for him in his #ChangeTheTampon video for unknown reasons, and that he came here and cried because Michaud didn't magically turned him into Pewdiepie.
And with these two bits of information, i officially know more about this absolute nobody than his own family.
Asa simped for him because of Michaud alleging bullying him and how nobody really did anything for Gonzo when it went on for years. I don't buy it considering Gonzo is the guy who was alleged to have made up the story about not being allowed to memorialize Jewwario and Gonzo admitted to wanting Michaud broke and having to eat dead rats to survive so meaning he has a motive to want to make things up in order to make Michaud look as bad as possible.
Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:33 am
RedLine wrote:
The Walkers went out of their way to accommodate Suede.
They kept him as a marquee member of the site while he was away doing some gay Mormon stuff, even though he was never well known in the first place and the site's popularity grew a ton while he was away. Then they made him an important character in one of the anniversary shitfilms when he returned.

Ok. I made a mistake on who he is. Hard to tell with these INs since they act the same. :lol:

But this is even worse. Got coddled by them and he still bitched.
I can't blame you on that since these fuckers all blend together after a while. I only remember Suede because of the situation with ShoPro and wanting to put his deleted Pokemon Journey episodes on a torrent site. Gonzo is even more obscure than him considering his channel Nerd to The Third Power doesn't even have 1000 subscribers. Filmbrain looks like Pewdiepie in comparison to him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:51 am

>under 1k subs
How do you even manage that after making videos for several years?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Ghost Dog

Post by Ghost Dog » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:13 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:51 am
>under 1k subs
How do you even manage that after making videos for several years?
At first I thought maybe they had more subs, but lost them over time to have their current subscriber count. That changed however when I looked at their most popular videos and a lot of them are from over 8 years ago. They don't even have high view counts with the highest one being a Jewwario memorial video with less than 9K views and a bunch of them only having about a little over 1K views.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:23 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:24 pm
ACTUAL Lee, he did ask.
This is like when he's @-ing some insurance company to go all "woe is me" on, only to go "Err, actually everything's fine" as soon as they do reply to him.
If Linkara were to agree, you'd be shocked and amazed at how impossible Spoony will make finding an evening where both have time to play.
I don't know what's worse, considering MArzCunt a friend, or that she didn't respond.
Just as planned.
Complicity wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:44 pm
What did Doge and Brad do to PokeMormon, exactly?
They were one the wrong side of the CTC drama. That makes them persona non grata for life.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:06 pm

I do hope Spoony does a stream with the Walkers and Brad just for the response from the CTC people.
I still think, despite some of his earlier statements, that he believes Lupa unnecessarily fucked him over. And he'd always spoken highly of Rob.
Then again, he really want to have sex with Marzgirl so he might not want to make her mad.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:10 pm

Jesus, better hope they don't play Quiplash just so one of them would roast the shit out of him.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:21 pm

>minus Brad and Doge.
Fucking jealous faggot, be mad at Doge all you want but Brad did nothing wrong.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:12 pm

I always enjoy these lonely arcs, where he reaches out to his former friends. Can't wait for the inevitable "don't give me advice! Fuck off!" reply he gives when he gets some human interaction with those people.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome