Post by RedLine » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:14 am

Retard stink maybe.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:37 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:49 am
She’s probably got that retard strength tho.
Anyime now that wrassling career will take off based on her retard strength.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:39 pm

Retard strength isn't real. I'm weak.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:10 am

wulfenlord wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:27 pm
Even marzes gringo husband could knock her out.
But then she will fall on him, and he won't even have the time to scream "i can't breathe!" before his crushed ribs will puncture his lungs.
And let's be honest, no one is ever going to riot over a gringo manlet from the Philippines, even if a brutal MAGA cop choked him to death.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:20 am

Complicity wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:10 am
wulfenlord wrote:
Even marzes gringo husband could knock her out.
But then she will fall on him, and he won't even have the time to scream "i can't breathe!" before his crushed ribs will puncture his lungs.
And let's be honest, no one is ever going to riot over a gringo manlet from the Philippines, even if a brutal MAGA cop choked him to death.
Biggest laugh I’ve had on here in a while.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:18 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
The things that would wreck Rachel are as uncountable as Lupa's time on this earth. Even marzes gringo husband could knock her out.
I'd like to have a gitgud fanfic including Marz, Rachel and roses in a peanut butter filled lesbian wrestling scenario tho :3
Ohhhhh Boy.....OHHHH BOY

Michael Buffer is standing in the center of the Ring and smiles for the cameras.
"Laaaaadys....Gentlemen.....Things and Genderless....the Lost and Brainless. Weellllcome to the Finals for the Champinship of the IN-WF. In a Match of compareable Weights....on this side of the ring the current Champion Rachel "Yokozuna" Baker."
He flings his Mic in the other hand and point the finger to the other side of the Ring.
".....and on this side otf the Ring. The Sisters of Pain, the Bane of every male and hog between Florida and Seattle, from LA to New York......" The Camera shows Marzgurl in her normal Trucking Outfit complete with Dungarees, Cowboyboots and Straw hat. "......Mack Marzgurl the 3rd....."" Camera pans to include Rose in her flesh colored Swimsuit and her little silicone Pig nose. ".....and her favorite little Piggy......ROSIE....."

The Crowd beginns to cheer and scream, and after a long Minute Michael smiles again in the Camera.
"You ladys know what the viewers want to see. Soooo......LET´´`s GET READYYYYY TOOOOOOO.......RUMBLE"

he turns to the side and as his mic is pulled to the ceeling he makes his way out of the Ring. Rachel stuffs another rotisserie chicken in her mouth and bevor she pushes her head forward. The commentors cannot react fast enought as the wild ham beast activate her special move. Her eyes roll back and for a moment it looks like as she chokes a few times. from her mouth errupts a thick, light brown stream of chunky, warm peanutbutter. Marz and Rose freeze up while Rachel covers the entire floor with a thick layer of peanutbutter. the brown tidewave dripps down the side of the Ring into the pit.

Rose and Marz share a look and in the blink of an eye both of them start running again. Without a second Thought both of them slide on the brown goodness to their target and together they initiate a dobble clothesline direkt on Rachels neck.......
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:45 am

Not going because you're trying to fuck the chick who's dragging you to this thing is kinda gay.

So... according to this... 10 years ago.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:59 pm

Don't know if we have a Chris-Chan thread (don't remember one) did a quick search didn't see one, but since is the garbage thread anyway...

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:07 pm

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:24 pm

I did. But I used "Chris Chan" and "Chrischan" and didn't find it. Didn't think to use "Chris-Chan"
The fuck do I know?