Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
McGinnis

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by McGinnis » Sat May 21, 2022 5:18 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 4:45 pm
I'm not sure how much he gets to keep but $230 for 70 minutes of fucking around online and barely acknowledging your paypigs isn't bad. If he could stream on a set schedule of 3-4 times a month he could likely collect $1000-$2000 as the disability checks roll in.
Yeah, I don't think he has the fanbase to give him that. Read Tony's thread. If he streamed regularly 3-4 times a month he'd probably take in maybe $500 at best.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat May 21, 2022 5:37 pm

Looking back, you might be right. $500/month is about correct and people are just blowing their loads right now because boss has returned to vanquish the dark times.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat May 21, 2022 7:04 pm

And another one sneaked past me (I'm done with the tallys for today though). Could it be that Miles the Ace finally manned up and gave him an ultimatum?

Of course his loyal breeding bitch (unbeknownst to him) is having an endorphin high
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 21, 2022 7:53 pm

>Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all

Tweeting about your pipe dreams does not count as "trying".

>animemotivation.com

I actually looked into that out of curiosity. I was expecting that the site would let you search animu quotes and motivators from specific series or characters, but they just have random collections of motivator articles - next to the ones about H-games.

I had to use fucking google to find shit on their fucking site. Good job, guize.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat May 21, 2022 11:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 7:53 pm
>Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all

Tweeting about your pipe dreams does not count as "trying".
If anything, it's detrimental. Stating a goal and throwing an idea out there and getting whatever feedback you get from it can easily trick the brain (at least certain kinds of brain) into feeling like you actually did the thing you alluded to. How many INs have professed an interest (professed, not demonstrated) in making a movie or writing a book or whatever, only for the gladhanding asspats and "ooh you should totally do it!!1" reactions to be the last that's ever heard of the idea? Yeah, they don't have the drive, dedication, or even the desire to follow through, but since all they really want is that praise, putting the thought out there and getting that reaction, in their minds, is tantamount to actually doing it, actually crossing that finish line.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun May 22, 2022 1:57 am

RedLine wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 4:45 pm
set schedule
Don't tell him when to panhandle.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun May 22, 2022 2:51 am

Could it be getting away from the commie Chicago area, and living with a male with some testosterone is having some positive affect on him? Maybe he should become gay and stay away from the danger hairs all together, they obviously ruin him.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 22, 2022 5:27 am

Real tawk, but being with Miles probably does help.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun May 22, 2022 5:30 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 2:51 am
living with a male with some testosterone
Where? Where is this male with some testosterone? I know you're not talking about Miles the Ace, he hasn't got any testosterone. Is there a third guy living with them? Or perhaps you're talking about the dog?

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun May 22, 2022 5:32 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 2:51 am
Could it be getting away from the commie Chicago area, and living with a male with some testosterone is having some positive affect on him?
Nah it's just that Miles is a better surrogate mommy than Orcril.
He very likely cleans his house and knows how to cook a steak, while Spoony and Von Cunt would rather live among dust, grime and empty instant ramen cups that do those tasks themselves.