Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:09 pm

[Rumble][/Rumble]
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:06 pm
wulfenlord wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:44 pm
Hell, a month of starvation won't kill you.
Given her size I'd say she could probably survive two months without eating.
Yes, but then her arthritis and diabetes would be cured, and then she couldn't use the #sicknotweak shield to excuse her slothful worthless existence.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:10 pm

Soup can be fucking delicious if your taste buds aren't completely fucked.
pibbs wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:38 pm
*Spoony including Star Trek in his insane ramblings that only make sense to him*
I hope he never does that again. Trek has suffered enough, dammit.
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:09 pm
Yes, but then her arthritis and diabetes would be cured, and then she couldn't be the brave warrior fighting every single day of her life
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:11 pm

She could last 90 days with tap water and a salt lick. It would do her a world of good.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:22 pm

RedLine wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:51 pm
That "heart condition" is a solid pocket ace for Spoony against ever working.
I can't imagine a doctor telling Noah to avoid all physical activity and to instead lay around the couch and pork out on Taco Bell and Mountain Dew. I'm sure that's great for his heart.
wulfenlord wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:44 pm
Hell, a month of starvation won't kill you.
So much for her taking responsibility for her condition. She's back to wolfing down a week's worth of groceries in one day.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:35 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:22 pm
I can't imagine a doctor telling Noah to avoid all physical activity and to instead lay around the couch and pork out on Taco Bell and Mountain Dew.
I'm certain you are correct. He either read something on WebMD and self-diagnosed or he's purposely misconstruing something he was told.

But we all know he uses "My Heart Condition" when April or Miles imply he should do anything that involves something more strenuous than breathing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:39 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:22 pm
So much for her taking responsibility for her condition. She's back to wolfing down a week's worth of groceries in one day.
He's weakening his heart on purpose. You see, his "condition" is that his heart is too strong. Too much physical activity will cause its mighty muscles to pump all the blood out of itself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:51 pm

RedLine wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:35 pm
I'm certain you are correct. He either read something on WebMD and self-diagnosed or he's purposely misconstruing something he was told
I mean, this is the guy who keeps telling people he has chronic bronchitis, broken ribs, bi-polar disorder and all sorts of other stupid nonsense. Of course he made up a heart condition

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:08 pm

Imagine being that social worker, having to deal with all those retards constantly breaking shit and the cops showing up all the time.
Then this stinking, fat, whiny cunt you absolutely detested the moment you met her calls you late in the evening to ask if you'd buy groceries because she blew her allowance on dumb shit already.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:31 pm

RedLine wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:35 pm
I'm certain you are correct. He either read something on WebMD and self-diagnosed or he's purposely misconstruing something he was told.

But we all know he uses "My Heart Condition" when April or Miles imply he should do anything that involves something more strenuous than breathing.
I think I told you guys that my uncle was a boomer manchild, and he would do things like that. The only example I can remember clearly is when he said, "My psychiatrist says I can only work a job with zero stress."

And of course, there is no such job. So we always tried to figure out what the doctor really said. It was probably something like, "Try to avoid high-stress occupations."

Well, at least my uncle had one or two redeeming qualities, unlike Spoons.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:04 am

I had a deathfat aunt that was told by a doctor she shouldn't do exercises that were hard on her joints like jogging or jumping rope and she decided that meant she couldn't exercise at all.
For some reason though all the advice the same doctor gave about healthier eating wasn't followed. 🤔

She's dead now.