Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:11 pm
probably for the best, since he would've likely become a troon and bitched about Trump like his friend Sam did
Hitchens despised the Clintons so probably not. He'd probably have been a reluctant Trump supporter.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:04 pm

Nobue wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:27 pm
I'm hoping Miles turns out to be absurdly based.
Given you're a kiwifaggot and given their fanfiction about Miles taking Noah to 'cop bars' your lack of connection to reality is unsurprising

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:40 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:46 pm
That's why you need to be able to put her in her place - if she bitches - dump her, if she asks for your money - dump her, if she tries to use sex as a tool to control you - dump her, and NEVER get married, because then all the power gonna be in her hands and you won't be able to do shit.
My way is better. With solitude, I avoid the bitches altogether and save myself the headache of having to worry about any and all bullshit. It's amusing to me how much trouble you dudes go thru, how many hoops you're all willing to jump thru, just for some stinking snatch. Kind of pathetic.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:48 pm

which would be one thing if the snatch wasn't surrounded by a self-obsessed bitch

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:04 pm
Nobue wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:27 pm
I'm hoping Miles turns out to be absurdly based.
Given you're a kiwifaggot and given their fanfiction about Miles taking Noah to 'cop bars' your lack of connection to reality is unsurprising
I see guests have trouble understanding people might say things to be silly. Is that you, ASS? I hear he's a secret tranny

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:02 pm

In theory that bit about dumping her if she doesn't behave is nice and sounds very dandy, however:

- if you get the woman pregnant, either by accident or by her design, you're FUCKED nonetheless;
- if she makes your policy of "dump at the first sign of problem" sound and look like "an abusive relationship", you're also FUCKED;
- she may decide to take revenge on you for dumping her no matter how much you try to make loud and clear what are your policies, because women absolutely hate feeling rejected, in which case you're also FUCKED - domestic violence reports, damage to your property or to your social status or employment, etc.;
- if it ever gets seriously adversarial and the law gets involved, there are greater chances of them sticking to her side of the story, not yours, so you're also completely and utterly FUCKED;

Don't get FUCKED, that's all I'm saying.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:17 pm

Complicity wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:51 pm
Are we even sure that the guy is still a cop?
What kind of cop reads propaganda about abolishing cops, or even books on how men need to "change" (into women) in order to be loved?
Maybe he quit years ago and now he sucks old men off for a living like in that song.
Yeah, he's a government employee and <a href="https://govsalaries.com/salaries/AZ/mar ... age=3">his salary is published</a>. Poking around other government websites show he's still there.

And:

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:33 pm

So Miles is a single guy making $95k a year? Spoony is going to be getting the premium microwave burritos from now on.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:38 pm

Nobue wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:56 pm
I see guests have trouble understanding people might say things to be silly
Perhaps you should go back to foxdick, where there are no guests to bother you with their lack of 'understanding'

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:17 pm
What's hilarious about that picture is you know which one Miles is even without checking.