Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:31 am

Complicity wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:57 am
Too much of a faggot to even take his phone away.
All his tweets are from a custom app for his desktop PC.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:15 am

Take the computer away from him. Make he sweep the floors, dust the furniture, something, anything but tweet.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:42 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:48 pm
When does the Spooner schizo saga start.
It already has?
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:06 pm
Spoony's been milking physical ailments too long. I think it's high time he start claiming mental ailments to beg for sympathy.
Well he has used muh bipolar and muh depression before, but not nearly as long as his shingles.
Maybe he doesn't like the idea that there's something wrong in his head.
Carn wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:24 am
Where the fuck do all these sychophants on Twitter come from?
They are very much twitter natives, flying over the tweet desert in search of "prey".
How has he not utterly pissed away any good will he had with every human being alive at this point? Do they not read his tweets telling his fans to fuck off?
I mean, Boogie still has loyal followers, and he uploads contradictory content and messages within the same day.
These people want to keep idolizing and supporting their "hero", so everything that might threaten their mental image of him just gets ignored.
If they somehow can't - like those few times when even Spoony has enough of Rachel - they just go all "This was my fault" like an abused housewife.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:54 am

Given his meltdowns in streams, and his general personality, I guarantee you he was the emotional abuser in the relationship. Imagine him blowing up at April for the audacity he do work. She then passive aggressively just ignored him for several years after that. "Hey I just live here" is a quote from her during this period.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:35 am

Carn wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:24 am
Where the fuck do all these sychophants on Twitter come from?
Probably reddit and kiwi crowd.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:44 am

Friendly reminder that Twitter has no sane people left. It's all either deranged leftists or troll's doing the most pointless trolling since the dawn of time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:20 pm

Ross from Accursed Farms did a Game Dungeon on T.R.A.X, you know that shitty FMV choose your own adventure crap Spoony also did. People in the comments are loaing their shit over old Spoons, interesting (and tbf annoying) that his footprint does seem to linger a lot more than I thought.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Really? I was hoping no one would still remember that.
After all, Spoony's video about it is of the variety that you would use to make a case that Spoony was always shit.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:29 pm

As bad as my life gets, I have to say "At least I'm not Noah Antwiler".

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:20 pm
Ross from Accursed Farms did a Game Dungeon on T.R.A.X, you know that shitty FMV choose your own adventure crap Spoony also did. People in the comments are loaing their shit over old Spoons, interesting (and tbf annoying) that his footprint does seem to linger a lot more than I thought.
Until these people start dying off, they will remember, sadly. Also, that video was shit. Never did I think I would say that, but Ross's videos really started going downhill in past few years, it's so lazy and he's basically just resorted to mostly riffing to something silly happening on the screen. Poorly. Meanwhile, the maniac claims he's still trying to do a fucking movie in Source engine that he's been working on for past 10 years or so. He's another James Rolfe in making.
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:00 pm
Highlander as a premise is actually really cool imo, the film is just okay, everything afterwards is just fucking retarded.
I saw that movie few years ago, and I thought it was all right - few good scenes, few great, few WTF (the whole car drive where the bad guy kidnaps the girl felt like a fever dream mixed with "we need to reach the minimum lenght for a feature movie"), and absolutely pathetic swordfighting, which was apparently because Lambert IRL is blind as a bat and couldn't even do the most basic movements without slapping the other actor with his sword.

As a movie, it's nothing groundbreaking, and often silly. Not terrible though. No idea why Spoopy decided to worship it out of million other movies of that time. Probably because he's retarded, but I need to be really sure about that.
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:54 am
I guarantee you he was the emotional abuser in the relationship
No argument there, that was painfully evident. If you see somebody acting like a complete bitch on social media, stream etc., you can be sure they're only worse in private. Same with fucking Boogie1488, the nightmare abuser and scourge of women.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.