Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:52 pm

Complicity wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:28 pm
I also member when Razor was platinum mad at and broke up with Asa over a slight disagreement about the wall, but somehow Sploogy's hot political takes don't matter to the best cowboy in Ram Ranch.
I recall they also bickered over the dumb, violent nigger from Ferguson that got himself kacked bull rushing a cop. Asa, being the libshit that he is, unquestioningly defended the savage despite the media's blatant lies and disinformation (hands up, don't shoot).

Still doesn't reconcile Razor's change of heart towards Spoony since he's just as retarded as Asa in that regard. That can only be due to Razor being a goddamn leering contrarian.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:08 pm
Nobue wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:18 pm
NGL, I knew better, but I kinda hoped no Twitter and his family reining him in would help.
Who said that his family was reining him in? Other than your fellow kiwifags, of course
I noticed they write fan fiction about any lolcow who deprives them of attention, like crazy girlfriends.

Noah's family has forbidden him to tweet.

Noah's brother took away his account.

We think Noah is currently in therapy.

No proof for any of this. They just want him to "come back" and make videos like it's 2009 again.

They actually did the same thing to CWC when he refused to engage with trolls for like a 2 year period.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:12 pm

They're a aggressively autistic and start coping like a mofo if their precious status quo gets disrupted.
Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:08 pm
No proof for any of this. They just want him to "come back" and make videos like it's 2009 again.
Oh, please. The ones still following him would be perfectly fine if only he'd continue his sadposts on twitter. That's their status quo.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:21 pm

Guest wrote:
They just want him to "come back" and make videos like it's 2009 again.
Proving once again they're just a bunch of redditors, really

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
I noticed they write fan fiction about any lolcow who deprives them of attention, like crazy girlfriends.
Well, the thought was that anyone taking care of him would place limits on him like a restriction on twitter. It doesnt' appear to be the case.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:14 pm

What the foxdicks with their stupid fanfiction don't understand is that he does this from time to time. He fucks off Twatter for a while, usually a couple weeks or so, then comes back and acts like nothing happened. The simplest explanation for why it was longer this time is that he actually packed up his belongings and moved.

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:47 pm

Spoonster also may be convincing himself, that twatter posts are some kind of content, which is a big no no, hence the periods of silence.

So it's kinda a struggle between being as lazy as possible and being an attention whore.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:57 pm

I guess it counts as "content" if he thinks content equals "baiting people into giving you advice that you will ridicule them for" and "ramblings of a madman"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:57 pm
I guess it counts as "content" if he thinks content equals "baiting people into giving you advice that you will ridicule them for" and "ramblings of a madman"
He has always been a narcissist who needs his high opinion of himself externally validated. First it was youtube and now twitter. So he gets his supply there and thus will never make another video again.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:57 pm

If you go back to the "good old days" (12 fucking years ago!) he would upload like 4 vlogs in a single day and just cover whatever media he's watching. Only difference now is that he found twitter which is the superior platform because it's immediate and helps protect his fragile ego. but of course you can't pay the billth with tweets, but Noah decided he'd rather feed his addiction to validation than actually feed himself.