Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
veris leta facies

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:29 pm

But how did the dog die?
SpoilerShow
Its head fell off!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:59 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:57 pm

Then about a week ago they found the mother cat and a half-dozen sibling kittens living under their house. We're at a complete loss of what to do. None of the no-kill shelters will take them now. Worse comes to worst, they could let them live outside as ferals, but they can't get into a vet to do the spay/neuters that will be necessary in a few months from now.

If you're a sick animal, you're basically fucked right now.
I don't think them living outside is ferals is a great long-term solution, especially not if you live in an area with predators or even wild/loose dogs. Your folks wouldn't want to come home to a dismembered cat in their yard, and I'm just saying, that's what can happen. We had an outdoor rabbit hutch broken into and the rabbit killed when I was a kid.

Ordinarily I'd say the shelters are good options. But if they're not accepting... I guess you/your folks have to decide how involved you want to be. You could adopt/foster all of the cats temporarily and then try to adopt them out gradually. I'd be tempted to do something like that. Fix up a room in your house/your folks' house for the cats and the momma cat can raise the kids until they're old enough to be adopted. And hope you can get them adopted out or get spay-neuter appointments in a few months I guess?

Their health might not be perfect being cared for by you and your folks, but it'd be better than being prey.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:33 pm

I don't live with them, so I can't help much. It's frustrating. But I did visit once and tried to assess the situation. The cats (including the mother) are already semi-feral and would be difficult to catch them all. They escape into a little hole under the house that we can't get to. They're also still nursing, so the family's feeling is that they should wait a bit longer. My family basically can't agree what to do and they get stressed if I ask them about it too much.

The regular county kill shelter will take them, but I don't really want to take that gamble. The only thing I can think to do is beg friends and neighbors to take them in a month or two when they're weaned.

There are quite a few feral/strays that live out there because of this one trailer trash redneck family at the end of the block that refuses to spay and neuter their animals. The mother cat of this litter is one of them. My parents will probably keep her out there as a stray if they can get her spayed, because nobody adopts adult cats, let alone black ones. (All the kittens are black too.)
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:41 pm

That's racist.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:47 pm

Miles runs a tight ship, unlike that harlot April. He's gonna whip Noah into shape in no time and he's gonna get right back into making videos. He's just taking a rest for his health and to grieve Oreo. Once the Spoony Train starts, it can't be stopped and that house is gonna be a big time money maker. Choo choo! All Aboard the Spoony Express!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:47 pm
Miles runs a tight ship, unlike that harlot April. He's gonna whip Noah into shape in no time and he's gonna get right back into making videos. He's just taking a rest for his health and to grieve Oreo. Once the Spoony Train starts, it can't be stopped and that house is gonna be a big time money maker. Choo choo! All Aboard the Spoony Express!
Yes, that's exactly what is going on right now. He treats his loss like an adult man, his lost dog, his girlfriend and his house, and continues with his work. He already bought blackout curtains so he could focus 100% on making his movie and the shelves on which he could stack DVDs that he would finally start mailing to his fans. Steam just rises from the house chimney as Spoony renders his amazing new material!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:34 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:23 pm
Yes, that's exactly what is going on right now. He treats his loss like an adult man, his lost dog, his girlfriend and his house, and continues with his work. He already bought blackout curtains so he could focus 100% on making his movie and the shelves on which he could stack DVDs that he would finally start mailing to his fans. Steam just rises from the house chimney as Spoony renders his amazing new material!
You try to mock with your sarcasm, but lest you forget that Spoony's most productive years were when he was with Miles and Scarlett. Spoony is a powerful, but often chaotic force that needs to be tempered by a stern but firm hand. April's will was simply too weak to control such a force, so it fizzled out. But now the flame has been given new embers to grow again watched over by a powerful master. And with Spoony, the fire rises.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:40 pm

Turns out 2022 will be the Year of The Spoony One for real.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:34 pm
You try to mock with your sarcasm, but lest you forget that Spoony's most productive years were when he was with Miles and Scarlett. Spoony is a powerful, but often chaotic force that needs to be tempered by a stern but firm hand. April's will was simply too weak to control such a force, so it fizzled out. But now the flame has been given new embers to grow again watched over by a powerful master. And with Spoony, the fire rises.
We're calling severe laziness a force now, I guess.