April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RedLine

Re: April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Post by RedLine » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:15 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:06 pm
Some sensitive bitches in DHI lately.
Don't listen to them. It isn't like something more interesting is going on around here.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:20 am

Wasn't this place founded on commenting on internet nobodies?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:08 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:20 am
Wasn't this place founded on commenting on internet nobodies?
And if you didn't like a thread, you didn't have to go to that thread? What was I thinking, right?
RedLine wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:15 am
Don't listen to them.
I don't. SomeSickFuck was always triggered by rApril, the other two are just dog-piling morons.
RedLine wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:15 am
It isn't like something more interesting is going on around here.
When I saw three separate threads were discussing LEE of all things, decided to check on a few people we haven't heard from in some time.. Thought a few of us might be interested.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:25 am

I was kinda happy to hear news about April. I'm really curious about why she blocked Spoony. Was she making a clean break like a boss bitch or did Spoony harass her until she did?
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:29 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:25 am
Was she making a clean break like a boss bitch or did Spoony harass her until she did?
You shouldn't have had to ask.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:32 am

or did Spoony harass her until she did?
C'mon. You know he was harassing her.
Hell, he was shitting on her with his public Twitter during the breakup.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:40 am

A while back I heard that women usually ride out a committed relationship that goes bad for a while, and when they finally do leave, they come across as blase whereas the man is totally devastated. The idea is that she was unhappy and planning to leave for months or even years, so at that point she truly doesn't give a shit.

April also struck me as something of a hobosexual even if she was a decent partner to Spoony, so I wonder if she was only sticking with him until the foreclosure was official and then dipped without giving him the opportunity to bug her at all.
RedLine wrote:
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:51 am

She was probably just living with him until he lost all his assets. You also described why I don't trust women.
SpoilerShow

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:34 am

I was kinda happy to hear news about April. I'm really curious about why she blocked Spoony. Was she making a clean break like a boss bitch or did Spoony harass her until she did?

>boss bitch
>clean break

Look into my eyes and listen woman. You are the N word of the world. All women that exist, no matter birth or social standing, are beings born with the sole purpose to pleasure men's dicks. There can be no victory for your kind, self-deluded feminist. Even in this momentary triumph the spoonyone has the last laugh. Her name is forever tainted, all he needs to get laid again is money.

The truth of the matter is as a lifeform you exist to get fucked! Don't ever let me catch you acting smug again.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:15 am

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:34 am
>boss bitch
>clean break[/green]

Look into my eyes and listen woman. You are the N word of the world. All women that exist, no matter birth or social standing, are beings born with the sole purpose to pleasure men's dicks. There can be no victory for your kind, self-deluded feminist. Even in this momentary triumph the spoonyone has the last laugh. Her name is forever tainted, all he needs to get laid again is money.

The truth of the matter is as a lifeform you exist to get fucked! Don't ever let me catch you acting smug again.
You're just mad you have to pay for your own SA accounts. How's that patriarchy working out?
RedLine wrote: