BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:48 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:44 am
Nigger, I’m making fun of you because you’re convinced you aren’t obsessed with your love of being a cuck.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:45 pm
Sounds like projection to me.
Like when you fuckers talk about cucks- I don’t think actual cucks talk about cuckholdrey as much as the average DHI poster.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:33 pm
I mean, its in the title.

Difference between complaining and mocking good sir. Someone could be talking about the weather and one of you could barge in yammering about black bulls.
I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Eagerly awaiting the 'it's just a fetish' portion of this little merry-go-round
I mean, is it? You’d know better than I.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:16 pm

The lady doth protest too much.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:31 pm

No u
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:36 pm

Something is very funny about Big Al's latest videos being him talking about that one jew dude from game grumps.
Do people other than psychopathic fans watch Game Grumps now?
The LP market is so oversaturated that watching Game Grumps seems like just admitting it would have been better off if your parents aborted you.

It's not as funny as the once super thin faced Josh turning into a man who looks like he's stuffing his cheeks with food like a squirrel at all times. That's hilarious.

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Mon May 03, 2021 10:22 pm

Well, darknessthecurse just changed his channel name to edge rabbit for some reason. I remember he tried a name change before that didn't really stick but at least edge rabbit is a bit more creative then thesanerevelation as edge rabbit is at least kind of catchy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 04, 2021 2:43 am

Hardly a change from a name that is already angsty as fuck, though.
I would've suggested Cubehead.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2021 7:21 am

jumkey mones wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:22 pm
Well, darknessthecurse just changed his channel name to edge rabbit for some reason. I remember he tried a name change before that didn't really stick but at least edge rabbit is a bit more creative then thesanerevelation as edge rabbit is at least kind of catchy.
He changed his name, he gained a bunch of weight and he makes you subscribe to watch his twitch vods.
Which is so sad he thinks people would sub for that.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:27 pm

Did anyone ever save that video of black buster critic shoving his kid in front of the camera and ebegging to help win his court case against his ex?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:22 pm

First time I heard of that. Didn't he nuke his channel multiple times?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:51 pm

It was a video on his Blackbustershow channel shilling this: https://www.gofundme.com/f/sf6d38-help- ... -of-my-son