BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:53 am

Actually I tried going in there, commented on it, and he and Josh... and Josh's friends (he has friends for some reason??) got on my case about it and I was eventually kicked.
Kind of like a "why you tryin' to bring up old shit" but it's Spax.
Speaking of Josh, his hair is getting longer and his jaw is head is becoming more like a box. It's kind of amazing, really. He's almost turning into that guy from that Disney short that's apparently controversial now.
I checked up on Big Al, and his last video is a livestream with some dude. His hair is long and it's matted and awful, should have stuck with the crew cut, and he's drinking in a basement. I think? I had to turn it off, his costar is one of those idiots who turns a simple trip down the sidewalk into an hour long roadtrip in the opposite direction in terms of speaking.
Checked up on DCE's deviantart, he had some girl from NY be hired by the Trump expy and... Tiana? He's still simping for Tiana?
Oh and his political commentary is so powerful, clearly. Masterful work that Ben Garrison clearly steals from, or something.
I still don't know if he sticks with his current style because his "fans" like it or he's just so bad he is stuck with it?

jumkey mones

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by jumkey mones » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:21 pm

Damn, and i thought bigal was the biggest magatard of these losers. Dce isn't even american yet hes basically as close to a magatard steryotype you can get without saying knee-guards or q is right every sentance.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:38 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:27 pm
#StayAtHome #WearTheMask #BLACKEDdotCOM
I don’t see how your love of cuckoldry is relevant. Like, we get it. You cum buckets when the bull plows your bitch - but this is a totally different conversation. :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:43 am

Are you going to tell me that you never noticed a common pattern among the average appearance and demeanor of your typical lockdown enthusiast on social media?

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:44 am

Nigger, I’m making fun of you because you’re convinced you aren’t obsessed with your love of being a cuck.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:15 am

Don't love it enough to put it in my username, though.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:48 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:44 am
Nigger, I’m making fun of you because you’re convinced you aren’t obsessed with your love of being a cuck.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:45 pm
Sounds like projection to me.
Like when you fuckers talk about cucks- I don’t think actual cucks talk about cuckholdrey as much as the average DHI poster.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:33 pm
I mean, its in the title.

Difference between complaining and mocking good sir. Someone could be talking about the weather and one of you could barge in yammering about black bulls.
I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Eagerly awaiting the 'it's just a fetish' portion of this little merry-go-round

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:03 am

It's a prank, bro!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:52 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:48 am
Eagerly awaiting the 'it's just a fetish' portion of this little merry-go-round
It's the thinking man's fetish, kind sir.

But seriously, it's a funny-sounding word that encapsulates a very distinct (and very degenerate) way of thinking and presenting oneself.And it works as an insult, because apparently it hits straight to the core of certain people. That's why Maddox got so mad about the word "cuck": his interactions with "80s girl" (or whatever the fuck the whore slobbering over Dick "Pedophilia is Free Speech" Masterson is called) showed that behind the façade of internet thought guy that he created, Maddox was just an insecure simp who jerked of to the idea of "his" girl taking it from behind. It's extra funny because, usually, we could say that Masterson was the simp, going for Maddox's discarded seconds (aka the M.A.C. System).

And then sometimes you hit the jackpot with a guy like the Boulder King himself, who has to take care of his girlfriend's daughter. I like how the "cuck trend" made being a stepfather be a synonym of weakness. Stop saving women from their own mistakes, for fuck sake.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:40 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:52 am
Dick "Pedophilia is Free Speech" Masterson
Didn't know Dick Masterson was actually Dickard "I would like to interject for a moment" Stallman.