BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
jumkey mones

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by jumkey mones » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:24 am

Not surprising dce is an anti masker considering his beliefs pretty much align with every steryotypical redcap wearing alt right talking point that isn't kill the jews type racism(as far as public beliefs go).

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:29 am
LOL I just checked Random's DeviantArt, and turns out, he's one of those anti-lockdown, anti-mask morons.
Get a load of this faggot.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:27 pm

#StayAtHome #WearTheMask #BLACKEDdotCOM

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:43 pm

jumkey mones wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:24 am
Not surprising dce is an anti masker considering his beliefs pretty much align with every steryotypical redcap wearing alt right talking point that isn't kill the jews type racism(as far as public beliefs go).
James Thompsett (DCE) doesn't really have any consistent beliefs on much of anything. He is the quintessential millennial contrarian parasite. For the longest time he and his death cult acted all smug and mighty over their worship of Barry Obama and used that as an excuse for their stalking and harassment of minors online. I suspect DCE being anti-lockdown is for no other reason because it put a minor roadblock to his never-ending coomsoomerism of manchild toys.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:51 pm

So what happened to Spax3? Even googling his real name doesn't bring up anything more recent than years ago. Did his mom finally wrangle him into a tard home?

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:42 pm

Last thing i remember is he became a brony and tried to distance himself from the spax3 name(which was sucessful in a way since hes barely talked about nowadays) because he regrets sone of the things he dad back then(he even appologized to jason griffith). He did do an interview with this youtuber in 2019(the most recent thing i can find from him).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhHnimfXpxE

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:45 pm

That's also the most recent thing I know.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:47 pm

Holy god, Armake is back.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:38 am

jumkey mones wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:42 pm
Last thing i remember is he became a brony and tried to distance himself from the spax3 name(which was sucessful in a way since hes barely talked about nowadays) because he regrets sone of the things he dad back then(he even appologized to jason griffith). He did do an interview with this youtuber in 2019(the most recent thing i can find from him).
I know he is in Josh's discord server but I don't really want to go in there to find out more...

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:38 am
jumkey mones wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:42 pm
I know he is in Josh's discord server but I don't really want to go in there to find out more...
He's probably the same person he was back when he was yelling about Sonic VA's.