BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:46 pm

The Axel Stripe forum? That's been gone for years. Same with metokur.org. All that shit's lost to time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:46 pm
Same with metokur.org. All that shit's lost to time.
Damn. At least Mr Metokur still carries the flame.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:20 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
No he doesn't. He succumbed to cancer and to coof paranoia. The best you can hope for is Cancerless Jim.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:20 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Like fuck he does and neither should anyone. Metokur was a shit garbage gayops forum run by an edgy, closeted goon faggot. Been there, got the t-shirt. Rest in piss!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:15 am

Yeah the Sonic Colors thing was so odd because they're just singing along to the song and then Al just starts shouting and calling him a faggot instead of singing along to the song's lyrics. Which I guess is an insult in a way? I don't get that kind of shit.
I didn't know Al got #meagain'd, I didn't even know he associated with people in real life or in online spaces enough to warrant that kind of shit. I think I vaguely remember when DCE first started dating Tiana, Al was being a little too horny towards her or something. Unless I'm thinking of one of the other girls that eventually faded out of the group.
I get regretting being friends with a guy, I think that's just a part of life. But if you're still bitching about him and going out of your way to make a podcast episode bitching about a dude... that just makes it sad.
You gotta let that shit go and move on.

I didn't expect Jim to be a DCE fan. I remember him bringing up DCE in the metalmouth thing but I do not remember him being in any of DCE's videos where he messes with people on skype at all. Sounds like all that supposed asskissing was pointless then. Even Josh got to be in those videos and it was obvious all DCE wanted to do was fuck with Josh.

Maybe I don't know friendships, is it me that's wrong?

JayRandolf

Post by JayRandolf » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:31 pm

popeyeschickensandwich wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:15 am
blah blah blah
You got a link to the Sonic Colors video? Can't say I'm eager to dig thru thousands and thousands of BigGayAl's archive channels just to find it. As for the faggot namecalling, I'd just chalk it up to Al being his usual inept manchild self (By the way, Al is currently 33 years old; Emer/Hellsing920 was 34 when he kicked the bucked. You do the math).

The person you are probably thinking of is Lotusama/RWR01, who left the internet mainly just to get the fuck away from BigAl, or so the legend says. There were plenty of other dumb bitches on the Oldtube echochamber who were similarly triggered by Al, but it's anyone's guess if their grievances were legit or it's just woketard-on-woketard ouroboros cannibalization. Tiana/Lillylivers did see it fit to tard wrangle Al for years and trying to silence whoever had any kind of grievance with the lardass (Not unlike Hilldawg Rodham silencing whoever was sexually harassed or raped by Billy Slick Willie).

The way I see it, Al is deadly afraid of Chibinekodemyx issuing to the public whatever dirty laundry he may have on the dude, and is just lucky that Demyx either doesn't know of Al's relentless bitching, or is too low-functioning to make any kind of voluntary move on his own.

I dunno if Jim was a fan of DCE by any stretch, just that Jim simped for him and the other "big names" on the ranting/commentary hugbox for years, and it continued even after Jim launched InternetAristocrat. Indeed, he whole point of Jim jerking his micropenis off to GamerGate was solely to build an autistic internet caliphate for himself and aforementioned subhumans. Evidently, it did not work out, especially after a particularly disastrous stream Jim did with BigAl that got downvoted like crazy and pretty much everyone was just making fun of Al for being an unlikable, pandering tryhard autist. Coincidentally or not, Jim pulled one of his usual "I was pretending to be retarded" account closures with InternetAristocrat shortly after.

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:35 pm

I can try and look for the Sonic Colors video, it will just take me a bit because it was a con video on his Blip. If he didn't reupload those, then I guess I'm fucked.
I thought all those girls just eventually left and decided to do something else. And then apparently Josh tried to fuck them after Al tried or something. Maybe Tiana was just collecting simps? Nothing really wrong with that.
See in that podcast with Rachel, he talked about all Chibi said and brushed it off. As he and Rachel talked like old buddies about how everyone used to hate Al for sticking up for Chibi or something.
The only good content I ever remember from Jim or Al was the Sandra Lee video, which might just be because mocking Sandra Lee is so easy. I want to see that BigAl stream, that'd be so funny. Was Al clearly upset?

JayRandolf

Post by JayRandolf » Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:07 am

Cuckness did have a fair share of drummah with the dumb cunts too, albeit not nearly as severe as Al. The lot of that group couldn't go a single second without orbiting e-whores. And yeah, simp collecting was pretty much the core of Tiana's pathetic joke of a vlogging career.
I'd wager someone else more exceptional than either of us could document and timestamp that tl;dw Chibinekodemyx video, and try to make sense of whatever points were made, if any (considering how dyslexic and devoid of critical thinking BigAl and his remaining "friends" are, I'm not holding my breath for much in the way of kahntent).
Jim attempts at Let's Plays were alright, if for no other reason because he was making an attempt at conveying coherent thoughts on those videos, rather than spew 4chan buzzwords ever since the Spax3 days or so. But yeah, the BigAl stream, don't think that's anywhere online, keep in mind Jim baleeted the InternetAristocrat channel almost immediately after, but for a quick summary, Al was predictably hyperventilating like the oversized toddler he is; I don't remember the chat even being that explicitly hostile to him, they just couldn't stand Al's low-functioning narcissism and Jim's repeated attempts at passing him off as a cutting-edge genius. So much of the "master of ranting."

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:20 am

Nah dude I'm sorry I couldn't find that shit. It's a combo of blip going down, Al probably not wanting to upload it, and none of his fans wanting to archive it.
Speaking of Tiana, I personally don't have a problem with simp collecting, I actually applaud it. Let a player play the game.
I looked over the Al video to see if Al did it and Al vaguely timestamped it. You're right, someone more exceptional than us would have to go into more specific timestamp details.
All I remember about Al doing a podcast thing with another yter from his era was being on Emer's podcast. That is really funny, as like, a concept. You as an entertainer try to bring on one of the people who might have inspired you and in a cruel twist of fate your own audience just isn't sold on them. So you might try way harder, because your audience might not get it. And they slowly get turned off more and more. Wow, that's entertaining content.
One thing I did notice from what I glimpsed of Al and Rachel bitch about chibi podcast is that they talk about all those old guys as these terrible people and I just feel bad for them if that's their tier. If people like DCE, a guy who mooches off his brother and makes awful deviantart rant comics, can really be categorized as some terrible guy.
It's like getting mad at a furry. You look like an idiot. Move on. It's been almost a decade since you've been friends, it seems!

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:04 pm

Is spax still living with his mother and refusing to work. At least with say bigal and darkness they have or have had jobs in the past(i know bigal at least mentioned was a cook for some catering company, not sure if he still is). Its ironic how the only thing that are better then chris chan is that they didn't fuck thier mother.