BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:29 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:58 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:58 am
Wakandans hate black people from America.
Yeah, but Wakanda has been memed into the fantasy wonderland Africa would be if slavery never happened. And I'm pretty sure their target audience are black people from America, not Africa.
... Yeah, that's what I'm stating. It's weird to me. The Wakandans (not the MCU ones which apparently are helping people of african descent around the world now) look down on anyone that's not Wakandan unless they can benefit Wakanda. Like in some alternate future Namor gives up his daughter to T'Challa's son, giving T'Challa a future heir and a good treaty with the fish people. Which I'd prefer to be a main event in Marvel, the current status quo is... uhhhh.
My favorite main universe Wakanda moment had to be when some women braided Peter Parker's hair and he can't look T'Challa in the eye.

I guess to get back onto a topic relating to the ranting community, I find it very fascinating that BigAl hasn't changed at all. Fat really doesn't crack. You have to morph into a legoheaded baldie neckbeard like Joshua Davis has to truly change, is the moral of this story. Then again, apparently JKTIM fused with Emer or something because he's really fat now too.
Appearance comments aside, checking Al's new content he's still drinking with dudes but I can't tell if he is in an apartment now or is doing a drinking podcast in his grandpa's basement. Which would be hilarious. What's more hilarious than that is in the comments section of Josh's new video, someone with some Sonic character profile picture called him a liberal and he and them whined at each other for a couple hours which caused him to talk about how it didn't bother him in his stream. Which, of course since this is Josh, is a way of letting his 2 viewers know it bothered him.
I played the video to see the comments section and uh... Josh has some teeth as brown as Emer used to be.
SPEAKING OF WHICH I ASK AGAIN.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY EMER AND JOSH STAYED FRIENDS WHEN EVERYONE DITCHED JOSH?!

jumkey mones

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by jumkey mones » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Speaking of jktim remember when darkness went a long enough time without uploads he trolled everybody by making a video claiming darkness was in an accident where he got his ponytail stuck in his dads car door and as the car started dragging him he lost his legs. Looking back at this its surprising how so many people fell for that troll because if that scenario were to happen more then likely it would rip out his hair before it had a chance to drag him far enough to lose his legs(he also had a marshal tucker band song playing in the video(he did a fairly funny rant about the band as a joke) so make of that what you will).

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:16 am

jumkey mones wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:49 pm
Speaking of jktim remember when darkness went a long enough time without uploads he trolled everybody by making a video claiming darkness was in an accident where he got his ponytail stuck in his dads car door and as the car started dragging him he lost his legs. Looking back at this its surprising how so many people fell for that troll because if that scenario were to happen more then likely it would rip out his hair before it had a chance to drag him far enough to lose his legs(he also had a marshal tucker band song playing in the video(he did a fairly funny rant about the band as a joke) so make of that what you will).
Wasn't that the era where Darkness just stopped uploading youtube content and rather than cheer, all of his "friends" mocked his fans for worrying about him?
Then JKTIM and Josh combined their powers until everyone but Emer just decided to ditch Josh.
He apparently, according to people like Lilylivers, had a tendency to creep on female members in the group.
Then DCE lashed out at him a few times which was treated like a big deal but... were DCE and Josh ever friends, even?

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:13 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:06 am
DCE has been thrown into the asylum? That's interesting that it was AL that got Lotusama to leave, everywhere else I've seen it say it was Darkness.
Posting this response on behalf of a friend of mine, who witnessed a bit more of the clusterfuck than I did and then some.
It was Al, but I'm willing to cut Al some slack for this, since he was a high school senior at the time and had 0 experience with women. He was the same way with me. I don't think it was anything malicious, he just didn't know how to talk to girls.

Lotusama insists he stalked her but I don't know what that means. She had a shorter fuse than me and Tiana (LillyLivers), I guess. She just bounced one day, told us not to bring her into calls with Al ever again, and spent the rest of her Internet life on Steam with Nytroxious.

The reason why Josh aka DarknessTheCurse gets blamed is because Lotusama and Josh dated for maybe a month and a half in 2009. It ended badly, but they were on good terms from 2010 onwards so this shouldn't matter.

Anyways, even though it was none of their damn business, and even though RW303 (Lotusama's new internet handle) dropped most of their asses years before, JKTIM and Josh had their 3-year-long falling out, and the ol' group of BEST FRIENDS predictably took JKTIM's side since Josh's low subscriber/view count and lack of income made him not worth defending anymore.

Naturally they took his and RW's dumb relationship from 2009 and made whole videos about it from 2015~2017 like normal people. Now Josh gets blamed for something Al did, but even Al didn't do much.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88log96 ... sstheCurse

... He looks so bad.
But then, what's up with EVILLOR MY EVIL TWIN HAS COME.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:19 pm

Eventually, everyone copies Chris Bores.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:09 pm

Technically hes starting to copy flat earth debunking channels like conspiracy catz, fight the flat earth or team skeptic now if his latest video is anything to go by. I really hope it opens the door for him to start debating flat earthers because i love a good dumpster fire as flat earthers are by far the dumbest people on youtube(could you imagine him debating nathan thompson or any other flat earthers(ps somebody needs to make a topic about flat earthers, thier debunkers and thier lulzy dumpster fires)

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:53 am

Nathan would just mute him and get platinum mad about not having a single argument.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:55 pm

I wonder if now would be a good time to ask Josh why he and Emer stayed friends when everyone ditched him.

Since he's bringing back The Sane Reveal or whatever that pretentious youtube channel was. The past is back, baby! Now Josh just has a lego head and a bad haircut!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:31 pm

Why do you even care so much about that?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!