BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:41 am

>thinking you could win custody of your kids as a man in Current Year
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:51 am

I mean, you could. But you've either got to have a really good lawyer or your wife has got to be really fucking incompetent

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:38 pm

isn't this the person that shat on reviewtechusa for begging his fans for cash?

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:45 pm

Is... Is Big Al fucking Rachel?
She's in all of his "podcasts" lately.

Also, Josh is going for the buzzed sides and beard look but the beard just really emphasizes his now lego shaped head.
What did he do to get such a surprising head shape change?

Nytroxious

Post by Nytroxious » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:21 am

Hello, I'm Nytroxious. You might remember me as the lolcow/jackass that had a...."complicated" relationship with the old ranting/commentary community for many years. I've dealt with the likes of BigAl2k6, RandomDCE, and Asalieri. So, if you have any questions about my personal experiences with this community, then you're welcomed to asked.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:41 am

Nytroxious wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:21 am
Hello, I'm Nytroxious.
Get raped.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:04 pm

Nytroxious wrote:
So, if you have any questions about my personal experiences with this community, then you're welcomed to asked.
Nobody cares. It's all old news, as Asa would say.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:58 pm

Nytroxious wrote:
You might remember me
Nope. Don't care either.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:00 pm

Nytroxious wrote:
Hello, I'm Nytroxious. You might remember me as the lolcow/jackass that had a...."complicated" relationship with the old ranting/commentary community for many years. I've dealt with the likes of BigAl2k6, RandomDCE, and Asalieri. So, if you have any questions about my personal experiences with this community, then you're welcomed to asked.
Are you still around bro? I have a question for you.