BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
NewLegace

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by NewLegace » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:36 pm

The only remotely decent one is the Tails Doll shirt, but even then, I am willing to bet it was someone else's Tails Doll art and I am sure I can probably find a Tails Doll shirt at a lower price on RedBubble or TeePublic for $15-$20. I also don't get this EdgeRabbit obsession as the name of his site when the name change did not work and he just went back to Darkness on his YT since no one gave the new name views.

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:08 am

hey guys i want to know if you guys give me 1 of the top 10-top 18 og's of the ranting community and was there turf wars on youtube back in the day if you read this :lol: :lol: :D if an one form back in the day was in the old ranting community
wars if you can tall me so ps not get mad at me for this :?: :?: wan i was 18 or 14 i seen the war on old yt seen them as
and how big was there army's if they have them or you tell .

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:14 am

hey guys i want to know if you guys give me 1 of the top 10-top 18 of the ranting community and was there turf wars on youtube back in the day if you read this :lol: :lol: :D if an one form back in the day was in the old ranting community
wars if you can tall me so ps not get mad at me for this :lol: wan i was 18 or 14 i seen the war on old yt seen them as
and how big was there army's if they have them or you tells good day give in for if you can .

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:15 am

hey guys i want to know if you guys give me 1 of the top 10-top 18 og's of the ranting community and was there turf wars on youtube back in the day if you read this :lol: :lol: :D if an one form back in the day was in the old ranting community
wars if you can tall me so ps not get mad at me for this :?: :?: wan i was 18 or 14 i seen the war on old yt seen them as
[/quote]

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:32 pm

Stroke acquired!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:15 am
and how big was there army's if they have them or you tells.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:48 pm

I'm not sure how much people here care, but in case you're all wondering what Lillylivers has been doing, it seems she's been much better off than the other folks in the old ranting/commentary community. Her voice acting career landed her a role in the latest JoJo's Bizaare Adventure season as the English voice of Ermes Costello.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:02 pm

Good thing nobody cares about dubs.

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:17 am

Just noticed darkness started a history channel that focuses mostly on trains called history in the dark. I wonder if this guy is a secret tankie(talking about the thomas the tank engine kind, not the commie kind)