BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:16 pm

Nytroxious wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:21 am
Hello, I'm Nytroxious. You might remember me as the lolcow/jackass that had a...."complicated" relationship with the old ranting/commentary community for many years. I've dealt with the likes of BigAl2k6, RandomDCE, and Asalieri. So, if you have any questions about my personal experiences with this community, then you're welcomed to asked.
How did it feel being a teen and having people who have grown up to be losers or died pathetic deaths be able to use you as an easy video for clicks?
Especially Al and DCE.
Does it feel good? Do you feel proud?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:35 am

The faggot dipped. He likely thought he'd get a warm welcome.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:01 am

Should've tried the farms.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

NewLegace

Post by NewLegace » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:12 am

Out of the old ranters, I think Darkness has fallen into being the biggest deadbeat loser. If you look at his current EdgeRabbit channel (dumb move to change his name when he doesn't even do content differently), his videos in the past year have been around the 200-600 views mark and in the last month, 100-200 views if he is lucky. He really has fallen off and nobody on YT cares about him and his current content, he should've stayed retired in 2017 when he did. Not to mention his content is just him hanging out with fellow losers these days like that Teddy guy or lazily done videos like skits and random Twitch highlights anyone can do. Now recently, he has gotten so desperate that he is reuploading his old Darkness reviews that were already reuploaded by other people, and his only video over 1K views is his Chris-Chan video, another desperate video for views because more people care about Chris-Chan than him.

As for other cringe, his Twitter. His Twitter.

https://twitter.com/DarkTheCurse/status ... 79872?s=20

NewLegace

Post by NewLegace » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:14 am

Also, has anyone here read his books under the pen-name Finnian Valko? I remember from a video by JKTIM and Asa that his writing is big garbage/cringe and he basically just writes about wanting to get back with his girlfriend.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:16 am

I didn't even care much about him when he was kinda popular. Is there even one of the really old gaming community channels left that gets decent views?
Excluding AVGN and IG, of course.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

NewLegace

Post by NewLegace » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:25 pm

By the way, notice how ironic it is that Darkness of all people is trying to pretend he has respect for women and topics of sexual stuff on his Twitter, yet not even mentioning his own failed love life, he has Spax3 in his Discord server who everyone here know is a well-mannered gentlesir. And banned someone who called his server out on it, I believe. That server is basically a dungeon of geeks.

NewLegace

Post by NewLegace » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:16 am
I didn't even care much about him when he was kinda popular. Is there even one of the really old gaming community channels left that gets decent views?
UrinatingTree. He changed to sports than gaming, though he had a gaming stream in another channel. He revived himself completely and is a lot more popular now than he is then. He is definitely one of the cooler dudes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:27 pm

Okay, I definitely know about UT. He's a DHI OG after all.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:15 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:16 am
Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation comes to mind immediately. Some of the guys from "Best Friends Play" seem to be doing okay individually (the group broke up a few years ago). Matt can get some 100,000+ view videos. Pat and Woolie's views are much lower on their YouTube channels but they also focus more on Twitch nowadays, so their YouTube channels are more just a place to stick the streams afterwards. They're apparently successful enough to be still doing it for a living, at any rate.