Game Cunts

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Game Cunts

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:31 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:40 am
Even if it's common sense, he's not a political voice. He's just some funny man on the internet. That's what got him in trouble before.
Yeah, but he also found out that they can't cancel him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:02 pm

We got a similar case here: an Youtuber pothead, Joe Rogan wannabe who also smokes pot on the show to be "edgy", but for years had the most milktoast, inoffensive takes on every polemic issue. Last week, however, he decided to interview Gleen Greenwald of all people, and despite being a gay Leftist, he dared to say shit about the dangers of cancel culture and big techs controlling the narrative (since he was a victim of both last year, because of his complaints of the non-coverage of the Hunter Biden scandal). That was enough for the pothead Youtuber be called out for having "dangerous" opinions that will somehow "cost people's lives". And all that started by someone on the Left talking about former Leftist talking points.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:16 pm

Bringing up former (aka outdated) Leftist talking points just means you're a fake comrade who hasn't been paying attention enough.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:31 pm
Yeah, but he also found out that they can't cancel him.
All they really managed to accomplish was getting him kicked out of NormalBoots (which nobody ever cared about) and that Banjo-Kazooie clone (which people have quickly forgotten about).
They can't really do anything further unless YT itself shuts him down (which doesn't seem likely).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:16 pm
that Banjo-Kazooie clone (which people have quickly forgotten about).
Because everyone, including turbosoys, claimed that it was a piece of shit.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:14 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:02 pm
That was enough for the pothead Youtuber be called out for having "dangerous" opinions that will somehow "cost people's lives". And all that started by someone on the Left talking about former Leftist talking points.
This is how they neutralise opposition and dissent.

If the dissent is coming from the left, call them right wing. We've seen this with Joe Rogan, Tim Pool, Glenn Greenwald and even JonTron. Calling them right wing prevents further dissent from their own camp because leftists, by and large, are indoctrinated to hate right wingers

If the dissent is coming from the right, call them fascist or racist or Nazi. We've seen this with pretty much every conservative who dares speak out, but Donald Trump most notably. Obviously calling them a racist or a fascist is effective at neutralising opposition because most people, left or right, don't want to be seen as racist.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:31 am

I remember watching these and remembering how horrible they were. I don't know which was worse. OOT Zelda or Castlevania 2 one. You know what the one that aged the worst for him was MegaMan X. He was talking shit in that about how modern video games hand hold you with tutorials compared to this game and he is so fucking incompetent in video games making you realize that tutorials were made for people like him. :lol:

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:55 am

I thought the Castlevania 2 one was pretty good, actually. But then, I mainly remember watching it from back when I actually liked him, which I now deeply regret.

The one on Zelda was just straight up dogshit

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:34 am

It is bad though.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:01 am

When I want to watch a video game video essay about OOT I watch DHI fan favorite Mathewmitosis.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:07 am

I'd say with Castlevania 2 he had more actual valid points. The OoT one on the other hand is steeped in his irrational hatred for 3D Zeldas.
Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:31 am
You know what the one that aged the worst for him was MegaMan X. He was talking shit in that about how modern video games hand hold you with tutorials compared to this game and he is so fucking incompetent in video games making you realize that tutorials were made for people like him. :lol:
What's even more triggering is that when I was still watching, he'd purposely skip any and all tutorial and help boxes and then start whining when the game doesn't turn out to have a fallback in the form of level design that will magically explain all the concepts he just skipped.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette