Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 05, 2023 8:23 pm

I bet he likes it, the nasty dramaslut.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Sat May 06, 2023 5:53 am

He released the new episode of his GX review series. He can't even commit to using the damn Vtuber, it's now just him talking. In the middle is a screen that looks like a GX duel disk tv screen, and it's not that I was excited for this but damn dude it feels so bare minimum.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat May 06, 2023 7:10 am

It is bare minimum - no one likes GX and no one likes looking at his face.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 06, 2023 9:27 am

The Great Linkara loves GX (due to its superior worldbuilding compared to the Yugi series), and who's gonna argue with him? No one, since he'll just drown you in at least a dozen tweets.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Sat May 06, 2023 5:58 pm

I don't dislike GX but the gag of him constantly screaming at it's more... stupid elements is tiring. I think I mentioned it before but him going full autist at episode 35 when the solution he was shouting is spelled out in the show after he's done shouting feels even dumber than the plot itself.

I'm not going to knock him for his dad dying, but the "Hey so I can't bring up my health but I will bring up my dad died and my place flooded" at the start of the video is grating. Just say shit's rough. I don't think people who actually like your shit would be upset with you.

The best way to describe the episode itself is the time when he reviewed the first chapter of the manga. It was exactly what he needed because this stupid show was stupid.

And he kept the conversation about voice acting going by retweeting a black guy's point about it. Way to try to keep it alive but still remove your hands from it enough so people can't tweet you.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Sat May 06, 2023 6:04 pm

Maybe he should be called Little CuckJimCrow, considering how he keeps going on about separate but equal VA casting.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sun May 07, 2023 3:00 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat May 06, 2023 7:10 am
It is bare minimum - no one likes GX and no one likes looking at his face.
GX is actually my favorite of the series. But hasn't LK always been bare minimum? His ex wife wrote the best quotes of his show, he had to have like 5 different people edit his series because he found it to be too much of a chore, and now he takes forever because he can't find any good memes because there isn't anything groundbreaking anymore.
Abridging is dead

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Tue May 09, 2023 7:20 am

I would agree but it's more just based on the logic of you're making something for fans who have to deal with your shitty schedule and that's all you got? Honestly? I don't care if people here make fun of me but damn you're providing a service, at least provide the service. He gives out a certain level but always drops that level and cries.
Don't just bull shit it and preface it with "GAIZ MY DAD DIED AND MY HOUSE FLOODED!"
I would have just waited if I was going through that shit. Then again, I'm not him and I'd have been done with this experiment a couple years ago because he started this GX Weekly BS in 2018!

Instead we get tweets about him whining about Elden Ring scaring him and admitting he's old and dumb.
That's honestly the best statement to come out of his "mouth" in years. I was never a fan but god damn he feels like he's getting worse and that's not me being hyperbolic.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Tue May 09, 2023 10:32 am

When he joined TGWTG is when it all started going wrong. Ashens and Guru Larry's influence made him turn to shit but it could be argued that process had begun earlier. He's like the british filmbrain but far less productive. In fact, all british reviewers are trash.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 09, 2023 11:42 am

Eventually, every abridgedfag becomes lazy. They realize they have built their entire e-career out of appropriating that only exists in finite quantities, and they can't handle a possible future where they've actually finished their magnum opus.
-Yours Truly