Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 04, 2022 5:55 pm

For some reason I was just thinking about both groups in terms of current sub groups. You're of course right that, when in charge, all the faggotry will be banished to the shadow realm.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Ghost of Norm McD

Post by Ghost of Norm McD » Wed May 04, 2022 7:57 pm

There is no room in the glorious Communist future for colored hair and nose rings.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed May 04, 2022 8:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 3:41 pm
I would pay good money to see them pull the switch on their glorious utopia.
I find it funny that a lot of these lolbertarians and middle of the road conservatives think libs wouldn’t do to Americans what Little Potato did to the truckers in order to achieve their utopia.

“They’re losing. They’re idiots. What happened in Canada with people being banned from having bank accounts and shit wouldn’t happen here.”

You know despite Biden being just as much a cog in that globohomo machine. So yes it could happen. It’s just a matter of when once they decide to exploit the reins of power they’ve achieved. I guess then we will be seeing true communism at work

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:00 am

The Loathsome Dung Eater appears to have threatened Metocuck's ching-chang sweetheart, and instead of doing something about it, he decides to cry for sympathy on Twitter:
Fire up a stream, Jimbo my boy, I'm sure you'll drown in sympathy superchats, much better than actually doing something like slapping a RO on Ralph's felonious ass. Although it could be unnecessary since Ralph will never set a foot nearby Jimbo's house after PPP threatened to show up anally rape the Gunt if he does so.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:06 am

You can tell this is srs bsns because he uses a cutesy version of "love" that sounds like Spoony's dogspeak.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:40 am

I can't believe this is what he actually called his twatter account. He really went all in on this "it's the doomsday virus!", didn't he?
It's a trap!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:45 am

And now he won't admit that he was wrong

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:28 am

Newhalf wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:40 am
I can't believe this is what he actually called his twatter account. He really went all in on this "it's the doomsday virus!", didn't he?
He made so many streams claiming that Corona-chan was the new Black Death and that we were doomed, that people believe his claim of having cancer and him disappearing from the Internet were a Spoony-esque way to run away from the embarrassment.
I wouldn't be surprised if such theory turns out to be true, even though it came from those two useless cunts of the "revenge of the cis" podcast, the (alleged) right-winged equivalent of Pat The NES Cunt & Ian The Greasy Virgin, whose only purpose on the internet is starting beef with right-winged people for clout and looking like tools in the process.
What we know for sure is that, when Metocuck the Lymphoma patient came back, his voice was completely fine.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:35 am

Is Jim really afraid of the Gunt, now? C'mon. Gunt can't fight his way out of a paper bag.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:35 am

Seeing a chubby asian woman knock down Ralph would be funny