Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:17 pm

I thought the Ralphism for the foxdicks was Karen Farms.
If that's the real Ralph (doubtful) then "Kiwi Trannies" is probably something he got from /cow/ because he actually lurked and posted there.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:27 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:48 pm
because we're the only one who call them kiwi trannies
No we're not. Plenty of other people call them that because that's literally what they are. If you lurked anywhere other than reddit you might understand that

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:29 pm

We can't be the only people who noticed they are full of trannies. Likely /cow/ like the guestposter said.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:16 am

Looks like he really has Spoony syndrome, it's just not terminal yet.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:20 am

Newhalf wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:16 am
it's just not terminal yet.
Unfortunately

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:49 pm

ban wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:27 pm
proudly sipping on Bacardis or whatever the shit the stronger version is, since he was laughing about drinking "true painthinners"
Bacardi 151, which is 151 proof aka 75.5% ABV.
It's pussy shit! Real men drink Spirytus!

That's right, lad, 95%. Just a bottle of ethanol and a hint of water. If your drink isn't a massive fire hazard when you drop it as you pass out, are you even drinking?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:00 pm

Jesus Kugel, you mean to tell me you're the reason I've been missing quite a few medical alcohol bottles from my toolshed? :lol:
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:04 pm
ban wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:30 am
especially if he got out of chemo and was recovering up to this point. Nor is that the attitude, it's betrayed by his laugh.
Yeah, I still remember when Total Bitchfit was doing chemo, he sounded like death every time he had one. Still took way longer than he deserved, but couldn't have happened to more arrogant, self-righteous cunt.
Johhny Bain was dying though so it was natural, even if he went through chemo and got out of it cancer-free, Jimbo shouldn't be this jovial or arrogant and smug. At least not immidiately out of chemo. That's what I was getting at. Cancer and especially chemo fuck with you in non-physical ways, no matter how much radiation they pump in you, the sheer experience you have with this brush of death and the effect of realising your mortality does have a change in the way one thinks after that.

Jimbo either never went through any of the shit he was supposed to have given his twats and streams pre-coof or if he actually did go through all that and is still cackling and scamming like that, then he's a sociopath.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:42 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:04 pm
ban wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:30 am
especially if he got out of chemo and was recovering up to this point. Nor is that the attitude, it's betrayed by his laugh.
Yeah, I still remember when Total Bitchfit was doing chemo, he sounded like death every time he had one. Still took way longer than he deserved, but couldn't have happened to more arrogant, self-righteous cunt.
Even in death an IN's sense of unwarranted self-importance still takes hold :lol:

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:50 am

Uber Ultra Chad Ralphamale wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:48 pm
Josh and the Kiwi Farms trannies are literally seething and coping. They expected Jim to shit all over me but even Jim saw that they were a bunch of spergy faggots. Those Kiwi Trannies can only seethe and cope about aims livestream. I'm just sitting here in Vegas with my hot wife and Dick Masterson enjoying the lords day. Kiwi Trannies keep loosing and I keep winning hahahahaha.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:23 am

ban wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:00 pm
Jesus Kugel, you mean to tell me you're the reason I've been missing quite a few medical alcohol bottles from my toolshed? :lol:
Yes, is medicine, товарищ! Drink and be healthy! I promise you will not feel sick after! Честь!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!