Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:06 am

Doesn't he have health problems largely because of smoking so much? That's what I'd always heard. But who knows with a guy like Jim.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:13 am

I'm late to this party; why do we hate Metokur? I thought he was supposed to be King of the Redpills n sheit

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:15 am

He's a lazy, superchats-addicted (GOON) who helped kickstart a ton of gaymergate ebeggars and scammers. A better question is why you like him.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:30 am

Never said I did, gayboy

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:45 am

Then why ask why?
RAPEMAN wrote:

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:29 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:13 am
I'm late to this party; why do we hate Metokur? I thought he was supposed to be King of the Redpills n sheit
Like many INs, he eventually became what he used to make fun of, in his case a whiny, e-begging, shitty merch selling bitch who screwed himself over by deciding on a whim to purge his own channel.
He kept going on and on about Corona-Chan being the new bubonic plague, and kept doubling down about it because he's a doomer and can't take the L.
Like ICuckkkz, at some point he believed himself to be invincible, and to have the power to fuck everyone and everything over just with one video, or by crashing a stream.
And like ICuckkkz, in the end he was just a little fuckboy like his targets.
His khàntent, like DeadBitch Dork's, became more and more lazy and poorly, if at all, researched.

DeadDick Cripple is much worse though, always virtue signalling about muh racism and muh blacks, going after zoophiles but kissing Adum Dogfucker's ass, never really going for the throat when it comes to call out famous sjws and breadtubers, thinking that the "accusation document" is the proof that Doge is the same as Ellen, that his hero No Time Jamesy still makes good khàntent instead, and shitting on Bores because he doesn't even know that the two are now friends.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:13 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:13 am
Jim made fun of every IN and then he became one. Really nothing else to say. In a way he was even worse than INs because there were countless clips of him taking "principled" stands against hobos with patreons, the kind of losers who paid for superchats to hear their heroes read their message, etc.

He basically became Spoony, but even more of a pussy. Like Spoony, he stopped making "scripted videos" and just did livestreams, and then didn't even do those. He left his patreon and then his subscribe star open though so he was still making a couple thousand a month turboposting on Twitter but avoiding any question about when he'd make a new video. Eventually the only streams he did were about how coronavirus, literally the flu, was going to result in massive depopulation and mass slaughter. The epicenter of the 2020 Dindu Uprising was right in his backyard but he didn't do a single thing about it.

His content in retrospect was pretty bad, maybe none worse than inflicting his cancerous new reddit fanbase on Terry Davis. Terry had public internet accounts for years, he usually lost them at some point but he was able to post and say funny shit or do funny shit for years at a time. All that ended. After Redditkur, he couldn't do anything without the equivalent of a 12 year old calling up Chris Chan and shouting JULAY, just endless "lol NIGGER CATTLE XD"

Somehow major articles in Vice and Ars Technica didn't change anything but Jim reading the ED page on Terry changed everything. That says it all.

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:11 pm

Honestly surprised he didn't get copyright strikes out the wazoo due to using that overplayed weekend blinding lights song at the beginning of every stream before the corona doomer shit happened.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:05 pm

I don't think he posted his streams on YT. He has cuck archivers who do that and they do get copyright struck.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:05 pm
I don't think he posted his streams on YT. He has cuck archivers who do that and they do get copyright struck.
He stopped archiving the streams, and then deleted all of his videos and just streamed.

Which worked until YouTube saw an empty channel and removed monetization, freezing his unpaid cuck bux